Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

My 1st Cycle (and PCT)

F

FoCo 46Guy

May 31, 2018
I’m 46 years old and in fairly good shape, 5’8”, 180#. I’m still kind of an athlete (albeit not nearly what I was when I was in my 20’s). I still play ice hockey and baseball and I work out 2-3 times per week. I’m not a body builder but I am looking to regain my vitality, stamina, and well-being that has drastically diminished over the past few years.

I’m going to do my first cycle shortly but before I do, I want to get some feedback from you guys. To date, my knowledge of cycles has come primarily from a former professional boxer and a former bodybuilder coupled with many hours of researching websites and forums. Please let me know what you think about my planned 1st cycle (and PCT).

I’m going to stack HGH and Sustanon 250 for 10 weeks (but I’m going to continue using HGH for an additional 10 weeks after my cycle ends…including through my PCT). I’m also going to take Dianabol for the first 2 weeks of my cycle to kick-start my gains and testosterone into high gear. I’m planning to do a 3 week PCT starting 3 weeks after my Sustanon 250 cycle ends.

1st Cycle (10 weeks)

· Sustanon 250 (gray tops) – 250 mg/week taken once a week (IM using a 23ga, 1.25” needle) for 10 weeks

· HGH – 2 IU’s/day (sub-q using a 30ga, 5/16” needle) for 20 weeks

· Dianabol – 20 mg/day taken orally by single tablet for first 2 weeks

PCT (start 3 weeks after the Sustanon 250 cycle ends)

· Pregnyl (HCG) – 500 IU’s/day (sub-q using a 30ga, 5/16” needle) for 3 weeks

· Nolvadex – 20 mg/day taken orally by single tablet for 3 weeks

· I’ll also continue taking 2IU’s/day of HGH during my PCT

That’s it. Your detailed and insightful responses will be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot guys.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Welcome to TID.:)

Honestly. with your goals, I think you're looking more for TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) under a doctors supervision. This would probably be around 100mg to 200mg (high side) of Test each week and maybe the GH. The first thing to do is get your Test levels tested.
At your age, if you lack stamina and vitality already, the only thing a 10wk cycle is going to do is make you feel great for a short period and then you'll crash afterward and feel worse than before. This is even with a proper PCT.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
STRONG first post FoCo. You start off in the Shoutbox, ask a question, actually LISTEN to advice to begin anew with an Intro post, we don't always see that here. Then, you've prepped at Cycling 101A with your two f2f friends and received some good advice, as opposed to some of the crazy shit we often do see from new people.

You received some good advice from two_slug as well. Only counter I would have is that a doctor-monitored plan is gonna vary greatly with the doctor. Some docs will just flat out say No, some will agree but know less than you do, or just be too conservative in their approach. The ideal doc would be the ideal solution, if you already know one or else find one without having to shop around until you run out of money, or patience. Any doc would offer the advantage of keeping this 100% legal and of having access to pharmaceutical grade products.

If you do try the doctor route, don't discard us. Stay here for 2nd opinions and case management from our perspective lol. Read everything you can here now, and keep updating us, we can always learn from new people who think, with or without doctor-assisted thinking.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic