Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

MX and MT-II

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
First and foremost the Customer Service is impeccable. There was an issue in the delivery of the product and MX went above and beyond expectations in the resolution of the issue, which wasn't even their fault!!! Secondly, he made it abundantly clear that these products are NOT for Human consumption, these products are for research purposes only. I recommend anyone interested in these products take heed to #2 as violation may end up in refusal of service. Testing has not started on the actual subjects, however, preliminary analysis of the compound shows the product to be of high quality. Thanks MX!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
there is no question on the potency of this product. The loading phase was very low and slow... 25/25/50/50 mg ed for 4 days with one 7 min exposure to the UV rays. and there was a noticeable difference... about 2 shades darker. here you will see the initial coloring or the rat.
220px-Wistar_rat.jpg

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
here is a picture of the rat after one week of loading and then 50mg EoD and a total of 3 UV visits. . . . . .
Albino_Rat.jpg

Last edited:
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
That rat is looking tropical

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
My Brazilian Alpacas were looking several shades darker within a week. Just an observation but with previous research supply providers there has always seemed to be quite a bit less lypolized powder in the vials... Makes me wonder

youngblood1984

youngblood1984

Feb 10, 2015
I have orderd from them a couple of times now for the same thing and actually a couple of others as well just like the post above there service is great !!!!! And there products are for sure good quality. I acually had a question about somthing and I called the number that they provide and they were vary helpful with what I needed. I do know what peptide company has my service. Thanks m express !!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic