Latest Member
marijuanacard
What's New?

Music!!!

meetcake

meetcake

VIP Member
Sep 29, 2010
Post up the music videos to your favorite songs to listen to while working out. (perferably metal and no gay shit)...

meetcake

meetcake

VIP Member
Sep 29, 2010
id post mine but im at work right now and have restricted acess...

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
Hmmm, I have a truckload of shit to listen to.....thanks to Limewire! :D Some new stuff and old. Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, AC/DC, Poison and Bon Jovi are only some of my songs.

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
What,no britanny spears...?!?! Just the thought of her songs playin while i'm squattin waitin for someone to spot me and poke his/her thumb in my rectal cavity sends quivers up my spine...and no lady ga-fucking-ga either?!?! Gimmie my d.o.p.e-die mother fucker die,ac/dc,ffdp,l.o.g.,avenge sevenfold,static x,rage against the machine,cypress hill,n.w.a.,snoop,dmx,sabbath,dio and judas priest and maiden.i'm gtg with those.i made a comment about the music soundin like our gym was turning into a turdtappin fag bar and now they play rock.at least when i come in they do.plus to boot there were a few pole smokers there when i said it like that.fuck 'em.i'm there to get my pent up anger out.not listen to some dude sing that can deep throat a traffic light...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
This song has gotten me through many a workout... gets much harder after 1 min in...really good lyrics!

Last edited by a moderator:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Here is another good workout jam from Thrice...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I listen to this when I'm doing squats....just the name of the song is inspiring... "Hideous Strength"

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Here are 2 videos from As I Lay Dying that are awesome.... I love the hard hitting metal to get me through my cardio workouts....really pushes me to go harder and faster...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Gotta rep my local boys Atreyu as well...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Let me know what albums you guys want posted and I'll get the done.