pbtom
What's New?

Mushroom Coffee

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
So I love my coffee every day, usually drink 2 cups black. I can’t think of anything replacing that routine, however, I’m seeing advertisements now for Mushroom coffee. It seems to be mushrooms mixed in coffee. What does everyone think about that? Has anyone tried it? If so, what are your thoughts?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Shrooms are therapeutic and that seems like another way to micro dose. I had some chocolate recently that worked too well!

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Shrooms are therapeutic and that seems like another way to micro dose. I had some chocolate recently that worked too well!
I think he is talking about non-psilocybin varieties.

I drank chaga tea for a while, I got a sample bag. I finished it. It is supposed to be real good for you but I guess it is one of those things that you cannot readily say "WOW, I feel better" and more over time you will have less health problems. I watched Paul Stamets in podcasts and such. He made me believe mushrooms are really good for a body. I say give it a try. See how you like it. Coffee is good for you but too much caffeine is not.

Also big proponent of the varieties 5.0 mentioned.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I next he’ll be telling us he’s vegan and pimping Ka Chava or some IG type nonsense.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Haha… So @Lizard King is deflecting how much he loves and drinks mushroom coffee and Cali.

@Mike_RN not a chance in hell. There is so much chicken and fish in my fridge, I’m not about to swap it for some highly processed protein.

haha yeah not talking about Micro dosing, just looking into the benefits of all the mushroom varieties and what they are Good for.

Seems to me that there is a ton of new information coming out about memory, immune function, and tumor fighting. Which almost every single person is getting cancer, and knowing what I’ve been exposed to over 20 years I want to try and not be another statistic.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I mega dose lions mane. I'm acquiring reishi, chaga, and cordyceps when the supplier has some in stock. He's been out for a month.

Lions Mane: memory and brain function
Reishi: has testosterone benefits if I remember. I can upload a PDF on what reishi does exactly but I do not have a biology background to explain it in detail. Also good for immunity.
Chaga: immunity
Cordyceps: energy

I go through about a kg of lions mane a month.

Microdosing has some benefits but @Lizard King will have to clarify if I can mention those on this forum.

Slic.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
He wasn't talking microdosing @slicwilly2000 , he was taking some hippie nonsense

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
Would you like some avocado toast with that?
Or maybe some cauliflower pizza crust?
I’ve never tried mushroom tea but I’m gonna guess if the forest had its own asshole, that’s what it would taste like.

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
Shroom microdosing kits are being offered over here in Europe on FB. Sent from The Netherlands, so I think it's an EU only thing. They offer a guidebook with them. Not exactly the same as using under the supervision of a qualified therapist.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic