Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

MuscleEgg Liquid Egg Whites!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Your order has been received.Thank you for your purchase!
Your order # is: 1000000

You will receive an order confirmation email with details of your order and a link to track its progress.

Click here to print a copy of your order confirmation.

ordered :D

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Your order has been received.Thank you for your purchase!
Your order # is: 1000000

You will receive an order confirmation email with details of your order and a link to track its progress.

Click here to print a copy of your order confirmation.

ordered :D

Awesome! We'll ship it out today! Thanks

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Muscle Egg Pasteurized Liquid Egg Whites are an excellent source of protein for athletes and anyone looking to add more protein to their diet. A drinkable egg white that can be used in cooking or flavored and used as a protein drink.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i think im going to video my first tasting of them today. i think :D

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
LOL I wouldn't even drink them plain! I have to have some taste!

there were some floaties that kind of grossed me out but they went down all right. i will post the video in here for you when it gets done downloading.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
The floaties are the Chalazae in the egg. When the egg whites freeze these tend to separate out into a film or a clump. You can throw them out with a spoon or just shake it up in your shaker with a flavor and it will break up.

The chocolate egg whites have a gum added to suspend the cocoa so it will also keep the Chalazae from separating. Those will be available in the next few weeks!

The Chalazae anchors the egg yolk into the center of the white

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i figured it had something to do with the freezing process. plus you see floaties in the eggwhites when you break open an egg. it just took some mental convincing to get me to drink it :D but it really wasnt bad. i dont think i could drink a bunch at one time but for me a cup is all i need and that is no big deal!

i tried to plug you guys pretty good :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
haha You are brave. It's pretty much tasteless but it still has a taste to it. To make it easier on yourself you should add something to it. LOL

Thanks for the review video. I'm gonna get you a shirt on your next order :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic