Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

MuscleEgg Liquid Egg Whites!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i used to mix my protein shakes with liquid egg whites and WOW, it smelled like something crawled up my ass and died! lol.
anyways, i'll check out the site Dex. always looking for some good whites (no racism intended)

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Nutrition will be added. Still working out some things on the site.

4oz is 13g of protein, and 2g of carbs. The egg whites are pretty much tasteless and odorless.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
The pump from egg whites int is sitting in a drawer somewhere because it is a piece of crap, I love their egg whites but their packaging leaves a little to be desired. This looks much easier to pour and hopefully the taste will be the same. I will be trying these very soon and will give my feedback.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
what is the texture like? are they kind of slimy? i know that that is a silly question but slimy stuff, well, never mind. you get the picture.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
The texture is between water and milk I guess. Its thin and smooth. We filter it so it doesnt have the snot texture every one thinks about when you think of an egg white

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
The texture is between water and milk I guess. Its thin and smooth. We filter it so it doesnt have the snot texture every one thinks about when you think of an egg white

that is cool. the thought of the snot texture kind makes me want to vomit. i will give them a try.

so for the people who get severe gas, and i have never taken liquid egg whites but would assume that it is the same for most people, can one take a supplement like beano or probiotics to help with that?

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Beano will help. After a week or two the gas goes away and only shows up every once in a while. haha

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
im going to stick with eggwhites international. odorless/tasteless. 4 gal for 130 and i dont mind that. its just hard to try to switch when there is nothing wrong with what your taking.
however it is nice to see another company comming out with the liquid pasteurized eggwhites as they are the most complete protein on the planet,

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
im going to stick with eggwhites international. odorless/tasteless. 4 gal for 130 and i dont mind that. its just hard to try to switch when there is nothing wrong with what your taking.
however it is nice to see another company comming out with the liquid pasteurized eggwhites as they are the most complete protein on the planet,

We actually package their egg whites. The parent company decided to get into the fitness industry and made MuslceEgg. So what MuscleEgg offers is a better way to pour it, a better price, and soon to have flavored egg whites.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
order on the way! awesome to have ya here brother!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic