Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

MuscleEgg Liquid Egg Whites!

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Also, I noticed you put they are RAW in the description. I didn't know if you meant just not cooked into a scrambled egg or something. Once pasteurized they are cooked and not raw. Pasteurization cooks out the bacteria, salmonella, listeria, and advin. That's why these are safe to drink

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
haha You are brave. It's pretty much tasteless but it still has a taste to it. To make it easier on yourself you should add something to it. LOL

Thanks for the review video. I'm gonna get you a shirt on your next order :)

i had intended on buying some of those little crystal lite pkgs or something like that but forgot. and really, only one cup, it isnt that bad. doesnt have much of a taste to it, just dont look at it before you drink it :D

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
i had intended on buying some of those little crystal lite pkgs or something like that but forgot. and really, only one cup, it isnt that bad. doesnt have much of a taste to it, just dont look at it before you drink it :D

I'm going to send you the chocolate egg whites and you can do a review on that too! If you don't mind :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I'm going to send you the chocolate egg whites and you can do a review on that too! If you don't mind :)

mmmmmmm i love chocolate. i would be happy to review them for you. honestly, if i can drink them plain, anybody can. it really isnt that bad you just cant think about it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'll be happy to try the chocolate as well ;)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Also, I noticed you put they are RAW in the description. I didn't know if you meant just not cooked into a scrambled egg or something. Once pasteurized they are cooked and not raw. Pasteurization cooks out the bacteria, salmonella, listeria, and advin. That's why these are safe to drink

LOL i will be sure to say that they are plain pasteruized eggwhites in the future and not use the word raw :D

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Muscle Egg Pasteurized Liquid Egg Whites are an excellent source of protein and are used in all kinds of diets. Whether you are looking to lose weight or gain muscle make Muscle Egg part of your daily whole food protein source!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i can honestly say that i am missing the simplicity of the eggwhites while away visiting the family. it is so easy to eat wrong and overeat! the best thing about the eggwhites is that they dont taste so good that you want to keep eating them :D but nutritionally they are awesome! 26g protein in one cup!

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Many people like to flavor their egg whites. You can do this by adding your favorite flavor, such as: crystal light, powdered chocolate milk/cocoa, chocolate syrup, coffee creamer, or any other type of flavoring you can imagine. Be creative and find your favorite combinations.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Start the day off with right with MuscleEgg pasteurized liquid egg whites!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i actually miss my eggwhites. i have been the biggest pig while on vacation. i need to go back to the simple life :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic