Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Muscle Spasms

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
Last night my right lat was having a muscle spasm, where it would just keep on twitching. It was going on for a while, about an hour or so on and off...

I've gotten spasms in other body parts as well, but I was wondering what this means, if it means anything at all. It doesn't hurt or anything but I'm just curious what causes this.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Muscle spasms happen for a variety of reasons, it sounds like yours are more of the never variety, could be many etiologies, I have had them myself, seems they happen more to muscles that havent been trained for a number of days, almost as if its part of the recovery, growth system on a neurological level.
just a hypothesis, almost brotelligence there.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Sounds about right AJ.

Slic.

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
Muscle spasms can be scary especially when they occur in the heart region. You have to take Myolastan or an anti anxiety pill.

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
i get the most wicked cramps and spasms in my hamstrings of all places.my legs are my weakest bodypart and i haven't hit them truly hard for a good few months.it happens alot especially when me and my girl are foolin around.my legs tighten up so bad she's gotta pull them straight for me and massage them.wonder why this happens in this particular region the most? does anyone think taking extra taurine would help?

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
are you on any gear by chance... if so... add 3-5g of taurine a day and see if it helps

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
thnx sadie.yes,i'm on test cyp and deca right now.i've been on test for about 14months now.i decided to blast and cruise throughout the year.i'll do 2 6-8 week heavy cycles during the year and the remainder of the time just a low dose of test.i really started to notice it during last winter but now it's almost a common daily occurence.i'll pick up some taurine this week...

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
thnx sadie.yes,i'm on test cyp and deca right now.i've been on test for about 14months now.i decided to blast and cruise throughout the year.i'll do 2 6-8 week heavy cycles during the year and the remainder of the time just a low dose of test.i really started to notice it during last winter but now it's almost a common daily occurence.i'll pick up some taurine this week...

no problem. its amazing how much that taurine helps with gear related cramping. hope it helps :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic