Kiddorism
What's New?

Muscle Soreness

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So when starting back up at the gym after a layoff what do you do for your muscle soreness?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
did he really just ask this question?

I tell you what I do Nancy Boy! I suck it up and hit the gym again the next day... even harder!

Pain is only weakness leaving the body!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yes I did just ask that question, is that approved by you? ;)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
this is IronCore and I approve that question....

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I actually enjoy the soreness, I hate it when my body adapts to it, seems like sometimes its nice to feel that and know you hammered the piss out of a particular bodypart.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
So when starting back up at the gym after a layoff what do you do for your muscle soreness?

EAT you pussy! universals liver tabs make me never get sore, but give you an odd odor, needless to say i never bought it again.

T

TriCity

If it hurts, don't push through it. That's Neanderthal mentality.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
sleep and food and stretching......my 2c

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Im sore every day if Im not then I know I didnt work out right,Ive been doing this 25 yrs. And Ive been sore ever since.Again as the old saying goes No Pain No Gain 7days aweek 365 days a yr. for 25 yrs.If you cant stand the pain then stop going to the gym.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
lol LK! I was gonna say what I dont do is bitch about it .Ya freacking whiner! booo hoo snivel .Wipe the snot from your lip and suck it up.................................

There isnt much I really do about the soreness other than hot showers ,ice packs and lots of stretching and active recovery.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Geeze, can't a guy generate some posts for you chatbox whores??

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I make sure I take in carbs during my workout in the form of 1/2 strength powerade and when I'm done I take in antioxidants as well as a shake within 45min to help keep the free radical damage to a minimum and start the rebuilding process ASAP. I also perform a dynamic warm up before training and foam roll when I'm done (trying to do this more often).

I can post some summaries from studies if you'd like. You don't have to get sore if you eat properly. I hardly get sore at all anymore and my workouts are anything but easy.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic