pbtom
What's New?

Multiple Injuries Need help!

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
hey guys, injured again sadly! time for some rehabbing :p

my supplement stack:

Ultimate nutrition: vegetable greens- take in morning for greens.
SAM-e
Glucosamine/chondroitin
MSM
Curcumin
cissus
Collagen type 2
collages types 1;3
Trans resveratrol
hyaluronic acid
Multi-( optimen)
EGCG
Milk thistle/NAC
Vitamin C/echinacea stack( natures way)
COQ10- 200mg
Natures Way hawthorn berry( 9 tabs@500mg)
Magnesium chelated 400mg( doctors best)
Doctors Best serrapeptase: read this is great for injuries.

i have sprained ankle, some mild cartilage tear in my left knee. Bit of in flexibility, walking is a bit hard. Studying full time atm. so luckily dont needa be on feet!

I have Ostarine on deck and im seriously considering, running it for 8 weeks @ 10-15mg. Should this require a pct? and would it interact with anything that im taking?

Ive read loads of threads, studies, websites stating ostarine is great for joint/tendon anabolism, good at maintaining muscle, even gaining! and assisting during injury recover, without too many side effects also.

What do you guys think?

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
Bump!

need help asap :( as im in a dire situation.

ostarine has helped many people in similar positions, however its good to hear from other people.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ostarine is not going to heal you man. You just need time and physical therapy.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
Ostarine is not going to heal you man. You just need time and physical therapy.

iv'e been doing both, with no avail. I mean ostarine is worth a shot for 8 weeks at 10mg in combo with physio. + ill maintain all my gains and possibly make some more. But we will see.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
iv'e been doing both, with no avail. I mean ostarine is worth a shot for 8 weeks at 10mg in combo with physio. + ill maintain all my gains and possibly make some more. But we will see.

With injuries like yours it's not really time for gains. You are below baseline. Need to just get back there safely. Then start making gains again.

If you go ostarine run 25mg Clomid for 4 weeks after.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
With injuries like yours it's not really time for gains. You are below baseline. Need to just get back there safely. Then start making gains again.

If you go ostarine run 25mg Clomid for 4 weeks after.

cheers for the heads up. also went to hospital, turned out my ankle had a infection. On antibiotics should be healed in 5 days. I also started the ostarine and have been feeling amazing, however unsure if i should avoid it while on antibiotics and start up fresh in 10 days? what should i do? will ostarine interfere with antibiotics? cheers!

Kimm4

Kimm4

TID Lady Member
Feb 5, 2016
Why the need for so many supps? Your nutrition/diet is an important factor in the healing process. You want to make sure you're taking in enough calories. Those extra vitamins, minerals and nutrients are crucial for healing and keeping your immune system healthy.

Heal up soon!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic