Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Multi-vitamin question

W

Worthersee

Aug 27, 2018
When should I take my daily multi-vitamin? Shortly after waking up? After my workout?
dunno.gif

Or does it matter?
Thanks in advance

SpaceOddity

SpaceOddity

Aug 29, 2018
I take a two-a-day too. I usually take one first in the morning with breakfast and then one with an evening meal post workout.

The single best time would probably be with your post workout meal - a time when anti-oxidants (exercise puts a lot of stress on your system) and minerals like calcium (that have been shown to help regulate cortisol) can go straight to work...

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I always take mine with my
Preworkout, I would say it doesn’t too much matter long as you’re taking it daily

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I take mine in the AM with breakfast! I don’t train till the afternoon, and if I have a morning workout, then I usually take them with lunch.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Another thing to consider is B-vitamin content. My multis have a pretty good amount of methylcobalamin (methylated B12) and will disturb my sleep if I take them too late in the day. I shoot for mid morning meal or lunch with mine.

Goingstronger

Goingstronger

Jan 9, 2019
Another thing to consider is B-vitamin content. My multis have a pretty good amount of methylcobalamin (methylated B12) and will disturb my sleep if I take them too late in the day. I shoot for mid morning meal or lunch with mine.

Finally. Someone who also can't sleep because of B12. I was starting to think I was paranoid

S

schuyler

May 31, 2018
multivitamins dont help a workout but they might in recovery

Mighty

Mighty

Feb 6, 2018
I tend to take mine in the morning cause I felt like my sleep suffered when I take them too late.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic