Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Multi-Functional Bench

T

TomRiddle

Feb 13, 2020
We'd like to know whats the update and the most important thing to do after it's delivered.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I put it together over the weekend. It's not bad for $300 believe it or not. The only think I didn't like was when I re-racked the weight there was some significant shake and movement and I only had 135 on there to test it out. I think I need to get it against a wall so it can't move and that will solve the problem.
Other thing, it said it was for Olympic plates, but the leg extension/curl weight holder is not Olympic circumference so the weights rattle A LOT. Need to look for a sleeve to put over it, will cure that issue as well.
Bench has full range of motion besides declines which I don't think I have done in over 20 years anyway. I like that it can go upright for shoulder presses and that the bench comes away from the rack and can be used for squats.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So here is an odd observation. If you take the pad off for preachers and you leave the handle on for preachers, you can actually do rows on this sonmuhbitch!! Like legit rows, would have never thought, lol

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
So.i picked up the Weider XRS 20 bench today. I have not put together yet but they are talking about shutting down the state again. I will be ready this time! Training keeps me sane and without it i am the biggest asshole!

I will give my feed back once I put it together

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Only thing I didn't like about the Weider was that you couldn't sit it upright for shoulder presses, but being 1 solid piece probably makes it more sturdy. When I rerack the bar from pressing, it's wobbly, they should have extended the legs a little more for stability, I may throw some sand bags on them to solve this.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic