Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I was looking to buy during quarantine
And REP fitness is who I was planning to go with.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I was looking to buy during quarantine
And REP fitness is who I was planning to go with.
That's awesome if I want a water bottle, but nothing is in stock. Already know the rack I want, just looking for a bench that can work in arms and legs.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I had a bench similar in design to the Marcy bench and it was sufficient for my intermediate level home training. I have since upgraded to Rogue in my home gym, now that I train mostly with my coach at his gym.... hahaha!

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
That's awesome if I want a water bottle, but nothing is in stock. Already know the rack I want, just looking for a bench that can work in arms and legs.

That is likely because nobody wanted those chinntzy little guys you posted from amazon.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
That is likely because nobody wanted those chinntzy little guys you posted from amazon.

Yep. Posted from Amazon for ease of comparison. Hard to find anything decent in stock anywhere. I'm fine with buying a $300 one for now and upgrading when more items are back in stock. Just didn't know if these were complete pieces of shit or decent enough to life off of in the garage.

T

TomRiddle

Feb 13, 2020
I saw this in a promo by the elite sports and I know how cool this can be considering the fact that we need something like that at home to work out in safe zones.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I'd go with the Marcy one because I've had decent luck with their products in the past. I wouldn't touch anything from Weider...other than plates...because every piece of equipment I've ever had from them has been s%$t. Don't have any current experience with Golds.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
My first piece of home gym Equipment was a Marcy 2300, had to cut a hole in the ceiling of my parents basement to fit the freaking thing in.

noiseboy

noiseboy

Apr 10, 2020
Yep. Posted from Amazon for ease of comparison. Hard to find anything decent in stock anywhere. I'm fine with buying a $300 one for now and upgrading when more items are back in stock. Just didn't know if these were complete pieces of shit or decent enough to life off of in the garage.

LK, keep an eye on the Ironmaster super pro bench and accessories. I managed to grab one up a couple months ago. It’s sweet and mid-priced. All the accessories are very well designed and function exceptionally! Looks like they should have some stock mid-October. I sold my Marcy bench when this came in. There’s no comparison IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Honestly the Golds one looks the best. And for the price totally worth it till what you want comes in.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic