Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

MT before and after

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/527084_391192447655548_54995425_n.jpg

just got out of jail in the first pic i was 170lbs strung out on deadly combination of drugs, survived a drive by and changed my life devoted it to fitness. I was in shape from sureno workouts pullups dips aztecas burpees navy seals brown eagles

second is 2 years later with 1.5 year solid training consistently under my belt,

190lbs ...... got up to 225 first then shredded

Last edited:
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
nice work bro looking ****in solid

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Solid bro you hangin any negative ink still?

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
Solid bro you hangin any negative ink still?

?? all my ink is gang related if that is what you are asking yes...... But i work for myself and do well and will never work for anyone..... I have some evil and provocative shit tatted, i was in a gang since i was 11, im 25 now .... my whole family was from the same gang before me...

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Way to pull your life together. Glad you made it out alive both jail and from the lifestyle. You're driven enough to succeed....way to rise above. Props man.

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
Way to pull your life together. Glad you made it out alive both jail and from the lifestyle. You're driven enough to succeed....way to rise above. Props man.

thank you my brotha, i have been locked up in and out my whole life since i was 14 did my first major time 8 months on a serious charge... didnt know my dad and mom was and is a drug addict still is . i survived a drive by last may at point blank and devoted my life to helping others and to my son and fitness 100% after and never loooked back, changed the way i dressed, grew my hair out , moved out the city , changed my number , cut off anyone who is affiliated to that DEATHstyle (not lifestyle).... I have a list of dead friends that runs all the way down my arms, nothing cool about any of it. Any chance I get I pull former friends out of that lifestyle with the power of fitness (and a little juice to motivate them)... it works eveyrtime, ****en amazing, fitness saved my life and im watching it save many ...... I own a company and I train all kinds of people, I accept all demographics, so i get recovery home people and former tweakers and cholos and alcoholics who I show them the tools they have built in them to change, and reveal the faith they have and tthe infinite power of it.... im a master motivator, giving back for taking away for so many years , im a single dad and my lil boy is about to turn 3 ! my son is my soulmate.. thanks again man

Last edited:
Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Damn bro nice work. You deffently did good. Not only your body and fitness but your lifestyle. You should deffently be proud of your accomplishments.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Great job... on all counts!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Damn glad to hear you changed your life for the better MT. Nothing in that life style makes anyone tuff! What made you tuff was going above and beyond and rising out of that. Now you can be a good father to your son and break the cycle. Thanks for sharing the good story. And great work you have done looking solid bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic