Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

MT-2 Research

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This is going to be a small log for Melanotan Express and their product MT-2. I wanted to get started earlier but I had to start a job and the other hadn't finished yet. It's been hell just trying to keep a gym schedule and eat, let alone keep up with other research.

Tomorrow will be my first day off and I will get the research started. The load up week will look like this-

25/25/50/50/75/75

Each number represents a 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4iu for each day of the week.

The subject tans fairly well so I don't think a strong maintenance dose will be needed for the following weeks.

I've seen Melanotan Express around in the past with no complaints from other researchers, I fully expect to have no problems with the product. I'm more interested in the color. The subject tans 2 to 3 times a week and we will give an honest comparison for studies.

Thanks for the trial M.E.

H

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
So far so good everyone. Work is killing me and I have 0 time but still working on the research.

Went through the load up phase and didn't have to expose the subject to any UV rays. The subject was exposed the first day as part of research without the MT2 just before the switchover so it was not necessary to be exposed after a few days.

I felt additional UV rays would have made the subject to dark.

Will update each week with 1iu maintenance dose.

H

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Is the subject who I believe is elderly and flaccid enjoying any unusually hard erections?

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
This is cool!

Hope the subject does well!

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Is the subject who I believe is elderly and flaccid enjoying any unusually hard erections?
was gonna ask the same
your dick hurting much from uncontrollable hardons every half hour? lol

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Unfortunately, the subject is already taking Caber .25 x3 ew so it's hard to tell because of the already added "happiness".

Although the subject was glad to be wearing bikinis instead of boxers during cardio at the fit gym towards the end of the load up phase :)

I was wondering who would be the first to ask, I should have known :D

H

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Maintenance dose was given yesterday and 5min in a 12 min boot on wed. Doing well.

H

Last edited:
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
How long did your lab rat use for a loading phase? Previously mine had used 14 days at 1mg /day. Test rat had type II Skin pigmentation going into trials

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
How long did your lab rat use for a loading phase? Previously mine had used 14 days at 1mg /day. Test rat had type II Skin pigmentation going into trials

thats usually about the norm
i think the way he is upping his dose slowlly def prob helped with him avoiding the sick feeling
after about 14-20 days at 1mg. the first week you work your way up to 1mg. but aftter that your good with .5mg 2 x week or just 1mg a week!

and the tan stays amazingly long on the test subjects. months sometimes for it to fuly fade from the stop of usage

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
My subject is in day 6 of the loading phase and had been exposed to uv Rays 3x for a total of 20 minutes

changes are extremely noticeable

non flaccid side effects are also extreme

loading dose is 1.5mg nightly
with 1mg on day one. Nausea is extremely limited by taking an antihistamine
(Zyrtec) along with administration

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Extreme use of "extreme" :ban:

Who is viewing this thread?