Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

MrzDiva

G

guage

Jul 17, 2012
diva, its always a pleasure. good to see you.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
ok i'm a lil late, but welcome aboard ;)

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
WOW look at the love ur gettin my lil love dove! lol its almost been a full month of welcomes comin at ya..ya gotta love this board :D

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
My apologies Mrz. Diva, I thought I had welcomed you to the DEN, so let me say it now. Welcome to TID!!! Thanks for joining

You have a Great story. You have come to the right place to gain the knowledge you need for the sport, and make some great friends in the process.

On a side note: I just have to say I am truly amazed, I haven't seen anyone yet take the time and care to respond to each member post, like you have done in your thread.

MrzDiva

MrzDiva

Benedict Arnold
Oct 30, 2012
WOW look at the love ur gettin my lil love dove! lol its almost been a full month of welcomes comin at ya..ya gotta love this board :D

lol yes Yamaha I love how welcoming this board is. I am enjoying being here. :D

MrzDiva

MrzDiva

Benedict Arnold
Oct 30, 2012
My apologies Mrz. Diva, I thought I had welcomed you to the DEN, so let me say it now. Welcome to TID!!! Thanks for joining

You have a Great story. You have come to the right place to gain the knowledge you need for the sport, and make some great friends in the process.

On a side note: I just have to say I am truly amazed, I haven't seen anyone yet take the time and care to respond to each member post, like you have done in your thread.

Thank you JackD . I really like this place and I am starting to get to know people . Some scare me and some make me laugh, but that is what makes this board unique lol. I will gladly give the respect back to everyone who have given me the respect in welcoming me. It is well deserved. Again thank you :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic