Kiddorism
What's New?

MP ECA...What can I expect? Jitters?

Y

yadira0020

TID Lady Member
Dec 1, 2011
Hey Ladies,

Taking MP ECA tomorrow, and just wanted to know what I might expect. When I took the original Hydroxycut (many many years back) I had to build myself up to taking 1 tablet. Since I cannot split these, I am concerned it might be too strong. Do any of you have anything you can share about what I might expect? Should I take with food, no food? I tolerate caffeine well (as I drink coffee and do fine and pre-workouts like C4 as well) but ephedra combined with caffeine scares me just a little. Looking forward to hearing feedback from you!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
MP ECA is very good. if you had to work up to hydroxycut you are going to be a bit shaky with this stuff. i didnt experience much with just one but when i did two i had the creepy crawlies bad! felt like a meth head! it can make you a bit foggy headed as well. i wouldnt take it if you have to go to work but would wait until you have a day when you can be home. that way if the sides are bad you can lay down or hang out. one time i took three, because, well, im stupid sometimes :) and it made my head spin! that was pretty early in the course of taking them. by the time i finshed my cycle i could take 3 and not feel very much. but all that rambling to say that if you are sensitive, you are going to know you took something.

Y

yadira0020

TID Lady Member
Dec 1, 2011
Thanks AllTheWay :) I actually was able to carefully open a capsule, and although it may be a waste (of money) I am going to empty some of the contents out on the first I take just to see how I feel. I like feeling in control of what I put in my body, and haven't taken anything with ephedra in quite some time :) I will take no more than one for a week and see where I go from there. Thanks for the advice. As always, you are awesome!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Thanks AllTheWay :) I actually was able to carefully open a capsule, and although it may be a waste (of money) I am going to empty some of the contents out on the first I take just to see how I feel. I like feeling in control of what I put in my body, and haven't taken anything with ephedra in quite some time :) I will take no more than one for a week and see where I go from there. Thanks for the advice. As always, you are awesome!

very wise idea. they are well priced so you arent wasting that much. and it will help you feel a bit more confident about taking it. im very stim resistant and other than my one stupid attempt at 3, i stayed at 2 once a day and had good results. probably would have had better if i had quit shoving food in my mouth :eek:

Y

yadira0020

TID Lady Member
Dec 1, 2011
Awesome. I am excited. I am staying on point with my food and training, so I will update on my results :) Thanks again.

Y

yadira0020

TID Lady Member
Dec 1, 2011
Already super excited. I took about half of one in the morning, and it was not bad AT ALL! very smooth and just made me feel focused. Took another half worth of a capsule 1 hour ago, and same. Feel very good. Tomorrow I will take a full capsule in a.m. and see how I feel :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
good for you! it is definitely exciting when one feels like something is working! :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic