Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Moved my home gym from my garage to my basement.

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
Nice basement set up. I also have a home gym. My house is a split level home and doesn't have a basement. The main living area is upstairs and the downstairs area has a room that I had added on to to make it a 20' by 25' space. That's where I put the main portion of my gym such as power racks, barbells, dumbbells, benches, standing and lying leg curl machines, reverse hyper, cable crossover, Nautilus double shoulder and multi-purpose machines, lat pulldown and cable row machines at. The downstairs area also has a door that opens to the garage and that's where I put my leg presses (I have two leg press machines) hack squat, standing and seated calf machines, Bodymaster's chest supported row, and Nautilus bicep, tricep, and pullover machines.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I'm sure the climate will be better than the garage. Love the banner; did a few of those RPS meets.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Love the beer on the safety bars! Where did you pick the rubber floor mats up from?

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
Dayum you got everything!

Post a few pics.
I'll take some pictures and post them in a new thread. I don't want to derail or detract from this post. Again, really nice setup you have and I liked the video tour you posted.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic