Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Mother's Day

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My mom disowned me 27 years ago so I'm pretty safe not having to worry about a mother's Day gift.

My wife is definitely a different type of cat she doesn't expect nor does she want me to buy her gifts on Mother's Day or Christmas. We always have done it a little different way if I see something I want to buy her because I think she'll like I just buy it, I don't wait for a special "day".

We've been together for 32 years I must be doing something right or I'm keeping her drugged the exact amount to keep her happy :Do_O:D.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
@Lizard King get her a gift certificate for a massage or spa day.

Flying up to see my mom, getting dinner somewhere or I’ll cook. I got her a new iPhone so that’s her present.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
My mom disowned me 27 years ago so I'm pretty safe not having to worry about a mother's Day gift.

My wife is definitely a different type of cat she doesn't expect nor does she want me to buy her gifts on Mother's Day or Christmas. We always have done it a little different way if I see something I want to buy her because I think she'll like I just buy it, I don't wait for a special "day".

We've been together for 32 years I must be doing something right or I'm keeping her drugged the exact amount to keep her happy :Do_O:D.

I also do the "drugged" thing it works VERY well I bring her coffee in bed EVERY DAY!;)

D

dadbod82

Feb 2, 2021
Thinking a necklace from the kids and some coach floral perfume from me for the wife. She's on meal plan right now so dinner will be up to what her trainer says she can have

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Fuck Mother’s Day.... always ruins my birthday... Why are they so special, cause they squirted us out, then fucked off... Lose lazy cunts and fuck off and never come back....

Can you tell the tren is kicking in hard this week. Lol

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I am going out to lunch and dinner on Saturday for Mom and the Wife then Tomahawks on Sunday....I've never tried to cook a lobstah but would like to try someday.

I got the Wife a fairy garden gnome ...sounds kind of Ghey but I added some solar LEDs so at night it looks pretty cool .

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I'm getting my step-mom out of the house for the first time in a year. She's had herself locked inside her house for a year now. She's a solitary person normally and covid just gave her an excuse not to come out. I'm taking her to a BBQ place nearby. Kick ass BBQ / southern food. I always get their pulled pork dinner with chicken and waffles.

I'm looking forward to it. After I lose my mother back late 2019 I've become close to my step-mother. Which I'm sure my dad would be happy about if he was alive. My list of living family members is getting very short these days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic