Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Mother of five excels as bodybuilder -great story here

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I just cant imagine how she finds a way to accomplish what she has in bodybuilding and be a fulll time mother to five children.... this is an amazing woman. Read on..

427ba64d4fda9ef2ef50ef825c3b.jpeg

Mom has muscles. Mississauga's Teresa Heron is a successful bodybuilder, despite the fact she's also a busy mother of five children. Here's she surrounded by her own brood plus a niece.

It's a question Teresa Heron gets asked a lot: How is a mother of five able to be a successful bodybuilder?

The co-owner of HUF Boxing Gym in Port Credit gives the same answer every time.

"I have a really strong family support system, which helps a lot," said Heron, who recently got back into the sport after a nine-year hiatus. "When you desire to do something, you've got to make time for it and sacrifice some other things. I start my day with my prayers, ask the good Lord for help and go on with my day. Anything's possible through Christ, who strengthens me."

In her first competition since returning to bodybuilding, Heron placed first in the figure event at the Luchka O'Brien Classic, held May 28 at Port Credit Secondary School.

She then placed fourth at the Toronto Pro Supershow, an International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness-sanctioned event.

With her showing, Heron qualified for the national championships, taking place July 23 in Saskatoon. However, she won't be attending because she plans to train harder in order to be in better position to contend next year.

Heron's husband, Andrew, and children, Faith, 7, five-year-old twins Gabriel and Moses, Hope, 4, and Love Jeremy, 2, watched her compete in Toronto. She was overwhelmed with joy hearing them cheer her on.

"Just seeing my children in the audience and hearing their little voices saying, 'go mommy, go' and stuff like that is really rewarding," Heron said. "I want them to know that fitness and eating healthy is important, so I try to set a good example for them."

In order to be competitive, Heron dropped from 177 pounds to 120. She says focus and discipline are keys to her success.

"I'd say I've developed a lot of new habits," she said. "I've organized my time well, set priorities on what I need to do and I've gotten advice from a lot of experienced people.

"(Initially), I wouldn't even wear shorts, so getting up on stage and wearing a bikini was huge. It was a really big accomplishment."

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
AWESOME story !!!!

Borrowed !

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
it is amazing what one can accomplish when they set their mind to it. it is all about priorities. everyone has time to do things, it just depends on what is more important. many people waste tons of time watching TV, obviously this woman does not :D

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
How come there are 6 kids in the picture if she only has 5? It's weird that's the first thing I noticed, lol

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
How come there are 6 kids in the picture if she only has 5? It's weird that's the first thing I noticed, lol

Dont forget the chubster on the left peeping in for #7

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011

it says she is pictured with her 5 plus her niece ....

great story nonetheless :)

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
it says she is pictured with her 5 plus her niece ....

great story nonetheless :)

Yeah that was the first sentence of the story, GS does have an issue with reading as we know. He is all about pop-up books.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
HEY these people can see for shit that hot chick has 5 kids and there is 6 kids standing around her

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Damn y'all fools didn't read the story all y'all seen was the lady!

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic