Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Most WORTHLESS SUPPLEMENT

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
This from a man 'striking the butt pose' in his avi.

I should have done the moon pose in that show..lmao. Only Goldy wouldn't ever leave the computer then.

GR

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Its hard to choose cuz the majority are worthless, from those useless so called designer ot proh, that are sold for over 100$ bottle, to hmb, to the price tag attatched to fancy aminos, i can see why the fda want to ban all, too many morons fall for the fake hyped up ads and keep the snake oil biz on the market, we can make use of protien aminos, creatine and certain ephedrine type stims. All else is hype and a rip off.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Its hard to choose cuz the majority are worthless, from those useless so called designer ot proh, that are sold for over 100$ bottle, to hmb, to the price tag attatched to fancy aminos, i can see why the fda want to ban all, too many morons fall for the fake hyped up ads and keep the snake oil biz on the market, we can make use of protien aminos, creatine and certain ephedrine type stims. All else is hype and a rip off.
pretty much got it right there. Only others i could add into the usefull catagory would be liver/joint/blood pressure support, and im a fan of ZMA. everything else seems to be all hype.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I take a multi, protein, glutimine, creatine and something with enough stims to keep me awake durning the drive to the gym. Thats it. Almost everything else I have tried in the past 15 years has been complete garbage.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
ANYTHING with artificial sweetener in it

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Pretty much anything that's still legal to purchase in the U.S. The only things worth the money are food. You'll get more growth out of a gallon of milk than most any "anabolic enhancer" on the market.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
HMB, yes.

damn word limit nazi's

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
Most worthless supplement in the history of supplements is beef protein powder. At least you can placebo off of other stuff, beef protein powder is an insult to life.

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
I agree Beef protein was a epic fail!!

GR

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic