Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Most Effective Supplements You've Used?

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
"2nd is arachidonic acid. When improvements are limited even with non-OTC anabolic agents, arachidonic acid was still able to put about 5 good pound on the scale in a months time. I consider that worth the money. The downside is that it severely reduces the amount of reps you can complete long after you stop supplementing, in my experience. 1500mg. day or higher."

What brand do you recommend?
What brand do you recommend?

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
species fiberlyze

I also use their fish oil and multivitamin. it’s cheaper on Amazon than the species website

I don’t trust a lot of supplement companies. I trust species that the label is what it says. I believe they use high-quality ingredients in all their products.
Thank you. I use Species multi-vitamin and it is really good. I'll give their fiber supp a try as well.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
25 years ago I use to take the "Hot Stuff" shake before each workout...... Got really good results.

I also got a really good gain from MetRx micronized creatine mixed with fruit punch or coolaid.
I loved the original Hot Stuff!

Was it the one that was supposedly tested to have dbol or something in it?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I loved the original Hot Stuff!

Was it the one that was supposedly tested to have dbol or something in it?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
Yeah I think it had 10-15 mg of anadrol per serving….. No wonder it worked so well……

But even the one that came out after the scandal still was some awesome stuff.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Many many years ago when I was really into taking a lot of supplements probably my best noticeable gains were either Vanadyl sulfate and HMB. The problem with hmb was the cost to do the three to six grams a day was very cost prohibitive back when it was very popular and it kind of lost its luster.

Vanadyl for insulin sensitivity, it can help lower cholesterol and there are some studies say they can actually help lower blood pressure. For the cost that is definitely a supplement worth owing in

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
Best of all time? The original Jack3D, original Hydroxycut, Ephedra, Ultimate orange, First run of the muscletech stack.

Best now? Vitamin D3, Zinc, Isopure Protein.
If anybody remembers ABB Ripped Force had ephedra. When the ban came down I worked for a Supplement Wholesaler. ABB wanted the bottles back to credit the company BUT they didn't want to pay they freight to send it back. Told us to dump it and send empties back.
I went down to the grocery store bought close to 25- 30 gallon water jugs. Dumped it and filled it Speed stack had so much stashed got a good year out of it. The exp dates were good for over a year if I remember correctly. Also AST told us to dump it took cases home....love that stuff

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Vanadyl for insulin sensitivity, it can help lower cholesterol and there are some studies say they can actually help lower blood pressure. For the cost that is definitely a supplement worth owing in
^^ love it. I wonder as we get older it should be taken more often. I'm getting a little insulin resistant at my age. Wonder if it helps someone with pre-diabetes?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
If anybody remembers ABB Ripped Force had ephedra. When the ban came down I worked for a Supplement Wholesaler. ABB wanted the bottles back to credit the company BUT they didn't want to pay they freight to send it back. Told us to dump it and send empties back.
I went down to the grocery store bought close to 25- 30 gallon water jugs. Dumped it and filled it Speed stack had so much stashed got a good year out of it. The exp dates were good for over a year if I remember correctly. Also AST told us to dump it took cases home....love that stuff
I did that with a few things over the years. A lady friend of mine runs 5 GNCs.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I'm on so many supplements but if I had to choose one that I think most everyone would benefit from it would be catuaba extract. Without it I can't engage with friends in conversation nor do sales calls of any sort. If you are high dopamine it's not needed but that's the one that sticks out. Second would be blue lotus flower tea which I think everyone would benefit from as well.

Slic.

Reactions: ceo
irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Before I started gear I gained almost 15lbs in 4 weeks using LG Science methyl-1-D about 15 years ago

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
M1D was good shit had a bottle laying around until about 7 months ago used to be 6 or 7 bucks a bottle

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic