Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Moroccan Girls?

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I knew a guy that had to become a mormon to marry some girl. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. The muslims I've known are pretty strict to the prayers and stuff. I could never do that.

Slic.

Reactions: CFM
Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
As somebody already pointed out: vaginal intercourse is the only thing that matters when it comes to Muslim women and their “virginity”.

lizard king gets it right. Have fun with her butt and then part ways.

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Run like hell!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Does she come complete with a suicide vest and a goat?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Well at least I got to eat a virgins cherry and didn't look like anything had broken in the back door, but it was the triple swallow that really got me. Time to tell her she has to convert to my culture to marry lol. Is love ever worth it?

Yaya's advice seems to be a recurring theme. I just don't understand how women can fake love and involve their family and religion for a green card. Back to my profile photo and lots of the aforementioned gymnastics.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Well at least I got to eat a virgins cherry and didn't look like anything had broken in the back door, but it was the triple swallow that really got me. Time to tell her she has to convert to my culture to marry lol. Is love ever worth it?

Yaya's advice seems to be a recurring theme. I just don't understand how women can fake love and involve their family and religion for a green card. Back to my profile photo and lots of the aforementioned gymnastics.

My sister married a Moroccan who we all thought was americanized... well he turned in like 3 years. Then got extreme and she booted his ass out.

I used to bang one and she would make a prozac scream aif it entered her mouth.

Moroccans have religious bipolar

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Not bad for 43 and 38, but when Yaya said coked up gymnast, I instantly remembered the snow bunny shirt. I had my suspicions.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic