Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Moroccan Girls?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
So no one knows women better than women and is there anything an all American guy should know about falling in love with a Moroccan girl. She doesn't seem to be a practicing Muslim the way we met and what we do.......but anyway a red flag went up when she said I have to convert to Islam to marry her! Ummm she wasn't talking about that in my bed if you know what I mean. Anyway, she's a 38 year old flight attendant, another red flag for divorce rates and claims she's a virgin, another red flag. Is that even humanly possible for a flight attendant for 12 years? Anyway, she's drop dead gorgeous, think Vanessa Hudgens, Pan Am smile and all. Anyway, I know I'm in love and I know I'm in trouble, someone please clue me in on this culture. I will be forever grateful.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Her mouth and ass aint a virgin.

Move on bro - not worth all that.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I dated a beautiful Pakistani girl and it only became an issue when I met her father. Pass but Smash first.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I used to bang a Moroccan. The flip more that a coked a out gymnast.

Never marry one. Ever

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Lots of good advice here! Does she smell like kabobs?

Middle eastern women are on average pretty dismal looking, but when you find an attractive one, that can be truly amazing! Very exotic.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
I'm a woman, but I don't know her culture.
The only thing i'll say is that maybe you should listen to the red flags instead of overlooking them or looking at them with rose colored glasses. You've acknowledged them at least, so that is a step in the right direction lol.
I get it that you are in love, etc, but will all that be able to be worked on with you two and is it worth it?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Her parents won't allow her to marry a non Muslim. And she wont go againt them. She may not practice but she wants her kids to be Muslim like her and her parents, and since that religion is passed through the father (unlike Judaism, which is passed through the mother), you must be a Muslim for that reason too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic