Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
jeezuz he looks photoshopped in those pics.

That's one big ass mofo.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
thats a big m'ther ****er!!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
jeezuz he looks photoshopped in those pics.

That's one big ass mofo.

No shit!! He looks way out of proportion to the world around him lol

Then again, he's standing next to a small woman. Would be interesting to see him stand next to someone like Phil or Jay

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Looks like dinosaurs aren't extinct after all.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
One of those rare genetic freaks who would have been a solid 240 without even touching a weight or steroid.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I could marvel at what he's doing in the training vids portion of that, but really he's doing what many do at one time or another, he probably does other exercises and styles in the gym too, as do many others.

It's the PED schedule and the diet I am more interested in, assuming any of the stars release truthful reports on those. Like someone else said, genetics too. "Genetics" may be an overworked excuse for ppl with faulty training or diets, but it's still valid. Even with 10g of PED and 10,000 cals, no way I would ever get where he got. Not disrespecting him in any way, more like jealousy and awe I guess, but not expecting to match him in this life.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I could marvel at what he's doing in the training vids portion of that, but really he's doing what many do at one time or another, he probably does other exercises and styles in the gym too, as do many others.

It's the PED schedule and the diet I am more interested in, assuming any of the stars release truthful reports on those. Like someone else said, genetics too. "Genetics" may be an overworked excuse for ppl with faulty training or diets, but it's still valid. Even with 10g of PED and 10,000 cals, no way I would ever get where he got. Not disrespecting him in any way, more like jealousy and awe I guess, but not expecting to match him in this life.

Yeah, a person does not get that way through diet and PEDs. They start with superior genetics and go from there. We have all seen the pros routines and some stupid few on the boards have taken far more gear than most pros and yet they will never look like these guys. Everyone on every board there is could train like the pros, eat the exact same way and take 10 grams per week and maybe 1-2 would even even come close to this level. Its pure genetics. As I said. He would prob have been bigger and stronger than 90% of the people we know had he never started bodybuilding.

Last edited:
ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Wow. Superior genetics indeed. Gotta look at it like animals. You could inject any breed of dog and have them pull around weights and they'll add some muscle, but certain breeds are going to grow a hell of a lot more than others. Like pits having all that muscle naturally. I look at people as that as well. Dude undoubtedly put in some serious work too though

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
In that outdoor section it is obvious that he has one of those distended bellies. So you know he is using high doses of HGH. I don't care how much muscle HGH will build, I would never want one of those distended bellies.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic