Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

More Test?

Dawgpound Hank

Dawgpound Hank

VIP Member
Mar 20, 2023
I would be curious to see what your total & free test look like on that 700mg you "cruise" on. I've known guys who had to run 400mg ew of test just to see 1000ng/dl blood levels. Yet I've known others who had over 4000ng/dl on 500mg test ew. Curious where you fall on the scale. Not that this is the end all/be all, bcoz sometimes the #'s just doesn't translate to real world results. There's always that crazy intangible called "genetics" where even if you get the greatest #'s back from bloods regarding total & free test, and superb IGF #'s from GH or whatnot, you still aren't going to be a freak responder from those #'s no matter how stellar they are. Could be a myostatin variable, who knows. All we can do is do our best at what WE know via killing the iron, eating & resting right, and take our "supps". End of the day, genetics will dictate. I wouldn't be trying to put myself in an early grave running crazy amounts of gear just to look jacked. Just my take. :)

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Yeah. I don’t know whats going on here but 700mgs of test a week ON cycle is about where i max out after almost a decade of cycles. Going over 1000mgs of any combination of compounds would drive my moods off the road.
I usually don’t speak about anything unless i’m knowledgable on the subject but just had to say man maybe take a step back if that gear is properly dosed.
I know a lot of people have had success running tren to test 2:1 say 500 mgs of tren and 250mgs of test a week. I’ve always done the opposite because tren-while incredible for body comp-gives me sides I don’t find super pleasant. Good luck man.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic