Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

More Test?

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Hey folks, so I've never responded well to anabolics for some reason. I've always had to take the harsher ones to see an improvement(Dbol, M1T, Superdrol, adrol but only if stacked with dbol, or testosterone at 4+grams per week). I cruise at 700mg of test per week, when I've tried dropping it to 500mg then I start atrophying. Protein I keep at 250+ grams with total calories a little over 3000-4000 right now. So with that said, my question is should I consider increasing my 700mg of test per week while I do the following:

First 40 days: dbol 25mg/ Adrol 50mg per day injected
Next 40 days: Trestolone 50mg/ day
Last 40 days: back to dbol 25mg/ adrol 50mg per day injected

I use either test prop or acetate so I inject daily which makes injecting the dbol and adrol preferred(as long as I can get that high of a concentration of adrol to not crash). Also, the structure is 40 day segments because I use 20ml vials, inject 1 ml a day so each segment is 2 vials worth. Anyway, to restate the actual question: do you think I should bother increasing my testosterone as well or leave it as is and grow off what I have planned out? Thanks!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Shit back in the day I’d run 1000 - 1500 per week. As a community I think we’ve come to realize that crazy high doses are not necessary to make gains.
I agree with the previous reply to get off and start over. Let your receptors clear up for a month or 2. What difference does it make if your not making gains and killing your organs in the process?
Everything you loose will come back quickly.
The high dose your running is ridiculous bro knock it off ;- )

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I'm sorry but 700migs is a cycle not a cruise.

You said "never", not even in the beginning?

As an experiment I ran almost 5g total gear in prep last year and it was no better than when I ran a normal cycle of 1g-1.5 total gear.

I think your receptors are fried and could use a 3-6 month break if you can and a year would be even better.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
To follow up and answer some of your responses..

35 years old, 5'10, 237 pounds, about 18% bodyfat, been consistently lifting for 20 years with the exception of 6 months in 2018 where my organs were shutting down from the extreme weightloss (250lbs down to 140lb in 6 weeks) from ulcerative colitis. competed in NPC bodybuilding from 2009 to 2017 (9 or 10 competitions). I came off cycle in 2017 with proper PCT just for the hell of it, then also for about 10 months after the colitis flare up in 2018, I came off without PCT because I was basically dying and PCT wasn't my main concern. First cycled when I was 19, with the exceptions mentioned above I've just stayed on test for a good 10 years(I don't want kids, I'm hoping I'm sterile).

The 4+ gram cycles were modeled after Dan Duchaine's belief that "another pathway opens up" at that amount of over saturation. IDK if I believe that, but it did help back then. I probably did a total of 3 cycles like that.

Blood tests have shown that my organs are healthy when the UC is in remission despite the high dose, and no matter what supplier I've used over the years, I've just always needed more test. On the flip side when I was younger I would do cycles of 1.5grams per week and didn't see anything more special than the 700mg/ week.

To be honest I do respond a little better now than I did 10 years ago, but much of that is probably due to being smarter about protein selection, supplementing digestive enzymes with the main meals and also not pushing into new territory since I used to be 250 and now I'm thrilled that this week I've hit 237.

I think that provides a little more understanding of where I'm standing. Cheers gentlemen.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Did this start after, your organs shut down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
makes me feel like I’ve never been reckless lol. Come off I think

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Did this start after, your organs shut down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Just never responded well to an ordinary 500mg of test besides maybe my first couple cycles when I was in my early 20's and moving through virgin territory being in the 220 pound range in weight. I remember chewing little pink tabs of dbol pretty early on, I know I never ran just test solo. Even in the beginning years when I would cycle on and come off completely with months of rest, I still ended up needing more than the average guy to get the comparable gains...so it doesn't seem like coming off will do anything but make me miserable.

I've also never responded to anything attached to an enanthate ester whether it's tesosterone, tren or masteron. I've read through other forums of people with the same issues (whether they need more anabolics to get results or also some people just don't respond to enanthate).

I've even tried focusing on improving AR sensitivity/ AR count with Mucuna Pruriens(I actually swear by this for brain health), l-carnitine l-tartrate, forskolin, i avoid anything with Milk Thistle(I opt for TUDCA, Liv. 52, dandelion and ALA for liver health).

I think I'll just keep test the same like I usually do or if I'm feeling randy, then bump it a few hundred milligrams the last 60 days of my plan.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
My first three questions would be:

1) Why are you taking these amounts? Are you a national level competitor who makes a living from bodybuilding?

2) Have you thought about your test being severely under-dosed?

3) Are you sure your body hasn't just said fuck it and downregulated (maybe take a year off and PCT hard)

Not trying to be a dick but there is a lot wrong here. Just trying to figure out some things.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic