bsimon7074
What's New?

More Test?

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
My first three questions would be:

1) Why are you taking these amounts? Are you a national level competitor who makes a living from bodybuilding?

2) Have you thought about your test being severely under-dosed?

3) Are you sure your body hasn't just said fuck it and downregulated (maybe take a year off and PCT hard)

Not trying to be a dick but there is a lot wrong here. Just trying to figure out some things.
I understand.

1) to me it's just whether the risk is worth it. To me it is, I've always been big, it's part of my psyche so although I'm not a national competitor, and I'll probably only compete a couple more times down the road to prove to myself that I still can, doing what it takes to be big is still worth the risk to me.

2) I mentioned in a post above, it doesn't matter the source, I've used multiple over the last 14 years including FD's way back when, before I started homebrewing. I've basically always had to dose high or add dbol, superdrol, M1T, etc...to see results

3) I see how that can make sense, to come off for a long time. My question is: wouldn't that have worked when I was forced to come off for 10 months? When I was able to lift and eat with consistency again that I felt using anabolics wouldn't be a waste, I found that I had to bump up to the higher dose of test like I used to use and still use as a cruise dose. The same with the first roughly 4 years when I would cycle off, I'd still have to use a harsher compound to see anything, test was basically just to maintain a healthier balance between test, DHT and E2.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I understand.

1) to me it's just whether the risk is worth it. To me it is, I've always been big, it's part of my psyche so although I'm not a national competitor, and I'll probably only compete a couple more times down the road to prove to myself that I still can, doing what it takes to be big is still worth the risk to me.

2) I mentioned in a post above, it doesn't matter the source, I've used multiple over the last 14 years including FD's way back when, before I started homebrewing. I've basically always had to dose high or add dbol, superdrol, M1T, etc...to see results

3) I see how that can make sense, to come off for a long time. My question is: wouldn't that have worked when I was forced to come off for 10 months? When I was able to lift and eat with consistency again that I felt using anabolics wouldn't be a waste, I found that I had to bump up to the higher dose of test like I used to use and still use as a cruise dose. The same with the first roughly 4 years when I would cycle off, I'd still have to use a harsher compound to see anything, test was basically just to maintain a healthier balance between test, DHT and E2.
1) Fair enough

2) When you say "see results" what does that mean to you exactly?

3) IDK, everyone's body is a little different but I'd say there is either something seriously wrong here or you are the best example of a non-responder I've seen.

Is there anything you are taking that you didn't mention? Not necessarily PEDs

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
1) Fair enough

2) When you say "see results" what does that mean to you exactly?

3) IDK, everyone's body is a little different but I'd say there is either something seriously wrong here or you are the best example of a non-responder I've seen.

Is there anything you are taking that you didn't mention? Not necessarily PEDs
2) The feeling of fullness in chest and arms where they feel like they're being stretched just by normal movement throughout the day, looking fuller in the mirror...and then if I can gain 5 pounds in a month I usually hold on to it, and if that happens then that's what I consider results.

3) I don't take anything prescription unless I have a colitis flare up bad enough that I have to run prednisone(which now that I mention it, I have to run high doses of prednisone starting at 50mg a day and pyramiding down each week for it to start recovery from a colitis flare up)...Also if I do have a flare up, I'm more concerned about not dying or getting too sick to work.. I hardly drink, I guess I had one margarita a month ago when my mom came to visit, before that I had one Modelo while visiting a friend in Phoenix. IDK if you want the laundry list of supplements, but it's just stuff like a probiotic, digestive enzymes, zinc, magnesium, boron, Lutein, etc...

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
One thing you could try is boron and or proviron to free up bound testosterone to see if that helps. Also you could try an alternative method of administration like sub q shots or dermals.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
One thing you could try is boron and or proviron to free up bound testosterone to see if that helps. Also you could try an alternative method of administration like sub q shots or dermals.
I take 6mg of boron already, zinc and magnesium also help in freeing up test from SHBG and I supplement those as well. I also use some kind of DHT based hormone like masteron (cheaper than proviron) mainly to keep a balance. subcutaneous I've tried, but how do you not leave a lump? even with putting my fist into the injection spot and pushing the oil around for a good minute, I end of having a lump that takes a couple days to disperse, and dermal IDK, it messes with my mind to not know numbers of what's in my body. I still weigh food even though over the years I've become a great judge and know exactly what 8 ounces of any meat looks like, I still weigh. It would bother my mind too much to not know exactly how much hormone absorbed through my skin as opposed to knowing that I've injecting 100mg into my body, you know? I'm sorry, I tend to have a counter argument for everything, but I've thought out as much as I could.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Have u ever had bloodwork to see if you are actually absorbing the hormone. Some people have livers that metabolize hormones at a much faster rate making it necessary for higher doses. This may be a possibility but without bloodwork to confirm you could be fucking your self up. And something else is off. But I would start there personally. It’s a lot easier to get a hormone panel done now off the record. Or not thru a Dr in other words.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Have u ever had bloodwork to see if you are actually absorbing the hormone. Some people have livers that metabolize hormones at a much faster rate making it necessary for higher doses. This may be a possibility but without bloodwork to confirm you could be fucking your self up. And something else is off. But I would start there personally. It’s a lot easier to get a hormone panel done now off the record. Or not thru a Dr in other words.
No actually, just tests to make sure my organs are healthy. I guess I should get that blood panel

19Norris

19Norris

Feb 5, 2023
For sure get some bloods done like everyone is saying. This is the wildest shit I’ve heard in awhile.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Born of testosterone, he wanders the Earth looking for a master to provide answers to his lifelong questions... why... how... yet to realize that he is that master.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic