- Oct 4, 2010
I understand.My first three questions would be:
1) Why are you taking these amounts? Are you a national level competitor who makes a living from bodybuilding?
2) Have you thought about your test being severely under-dosed?
3) Are you sure your body hasn't just said fuck it and downregulated (maybe take a year off and PCT hard)
Not trying to be a dick but there is a lot wrong here. Just trying to figure out some things.
1) to me it's just whether the risk is worth it. To me it is, I've always been big, it's part of my psyche so although I'm not a national competitor, and I'll probably only compete a couple more times down the road to prove to myself that I still can, doing what it takes to be big is still worth the risk to me.
2) I mentioned in a post above, it doesn't matter the source, I've used multiple over the last 14 years including FD's way back when, before I started homebrewing. I've basically always had to dose high or add dbol, superdrol, M1T, etc...to see results
3) I see how that can make sense, to come off for a long time. My question is: wouldn't that have worked when I was forced to come off for 10 months? When I was able to lift and eat with consistency again that I felt using anabolics wouldn't be a waste, I found that I had to bump up to the higher dose of test like I used to use and still use as a cruise dose. The same with the first roughly 4 years when I would cycle off, I'd still have to use a harsher compound to see anything, test was basically just to maintain a healthier balance between test, DHT and E2.