What's New?

More riots & looting coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Still waiting to hear what biden supporters actually like about him ? You guys have nothing to say beside I hate trump.. sad fucks

You and millions of others have been asking the same question going on 6 months, nothing but their media induced trance of HATE TRUMP.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010

Same war.... the media, corporations (Twitter, FaceBook, Google) are aligned with Green New Dealers and Antifa.....held together by "tight night" group spoken of by the gentleman in the video above. If you do not believe that Trump is fighting this same fight, you need to read a few books and listen to a few speeches before they are censored. Biden is the figurehead for the group. Have a great day.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Biggie, can you name 1 good thing Biden has done in his 40 years in public office, just asking instead of bashing Trump.
Nope. I’m a Libertarian. I reserve the right to think both Trump and Biden are losers. And it’s pathetic to think that they were the best the two parties could come up with.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
A8AA3AF5-32AD-41CD-95CC-1C133A72F6F6.jpeg

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
And for those of you too stupid to realize it yet, TRUMP LOST!! YOU BACKED A LOSER AND YOU FAILED!!! Go cry about Hillary and Obama somewhere else. America made its choice. And it wasn’t Trump.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
as a libertarian, you’re happy about this?

I’m happy that Trump’s cult of personality is over. I’m happy that his obnoxious followers got their asses kicked in the public arena as well. Their collective personalities, along with Trump’s, is what cost them the election. They are just not like-able. Which is why a loser like Biden was able to win.

Rather than defend his every move, his followers should let that sink in. In the end, Trump was so unlikeable that a loser like Biden could beat him.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Hey, I get it. You don’t like mr trump. Who does? But you contradict yourself. Stating that you are libertarian but celebrating a Biden win?
does mr Biden represent your way of life? Your political thinking? Do his policies support your beliefs? Higher taxes? Greater interference in your personal life? Bigger government? More regulations?
im confused, are you a libertarian or just an anti trumper?
I consider myself somewhat libertarian with a bit admittedly of a conservative bend. If you go back four or five years of posts/ shouting you will see I was never a pro trumper, but I admit that for the last term he was a lot closer to our way of thinking then a fifty year democrat yes man.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Its not about Biden or about Trump. Its about teaching future generations to throw a fit every time they don't get their way.

This problem goes back to the 60's when Leftist draft dodgers were Left Wing Heroes.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.