MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
This is bullshit and just a bunch of racist shit I think.
Travel warning for blacks going to Florida.

That's not racist. People can't be racist against whites it's only the other way around. Don't you read the news they say that all the time :rolleyes:

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
NAACP trying hard to have relevance in today's civil rights struggle! LOL The problem with having a job to fight racism is that as racism recedes you no longer have a job, so you then need to find racism hiding invisibly under every rock, nook and cranny. The only other alternative to go out and get a job. Can you imagine Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton working 9-5? LOL

Racism, the demand for it outstrips the supply, and so it needs to be manufactured.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
We were just discussing quotas. Once they get in, the discrimination lawsuit to terminate their employment for being rude, lazy and entitled isn't worthit, so everyone else has to pick up their slack. Yes I said "they".

All created and sustained by while guilt pukes.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
This is such bullsh*t. The far left playing more of their ph*ken political games.
Can't teach American history because it's offesive but you can teach racism, how to pretend you're a woman, and all the other BS. So tired of this sh*t

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Just one question. What happens to all these organizations and movements when the financial system collapses? The petro dollar is just about dead. Banks are collapsing and being absorbed for pennies on the dollar by bigger banks. Meanwhile these distractions... Desantis is no messiah either special laws for special folks .

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
"“Under the leadership of Governor Desantis, the state of Florida has become hostile to Black Americans and in direct conflict with the democratic ideals that our union was founded upon,” Johnson added."

Something ironic about civil rights leaders shouting that our nation was founded upon democratic ideals, while at the same time denying that it was founded on democratic ideals and insisting instead that it was founded on racism, which must be indoctrinated in the schools, and that you must be a racist if you oppose this indoctrination.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
This is such bullsh*t. The far left playing more of their ph*ken political games.
Can't teach American history because it's offesive but you can teach racism, how to pretend you're a woman, and all the other BS. So tired of this sh*t
Sat in a lot of curriculum meetings the past couple years. Must have missed these ones.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I work for a FL university. I used to work for an extremely IL university. I didn't hear much bitching & complaining here when the rules came down with the usual few opposing views and still trying to teach WOKE in their courses, but it got nixed really fast. Now at another university, New College of Florida the governor replaced their president with one of HIS choosing and all hell broke loose there. Students and faculty protested and rebelled. That place has less than 700 students...so please. I actually interviewed there several years ago and the first thing I was told was there's a lot you will see here and I'll tell yo now, ignore it. Man on man, woman on woman, man on woman...the place was flipping nuts. Might as well been having sex the way they clung and were making out everywhere. Everyone barefoot and hardly dressed. It was a scene. So what if students don't like the way an institution is ran, go find another. These phuknuts let the students run too many college campuses, it's we the taxpayers that support them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic