pbtom
What's New?

More Girls Here....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I don't like to censor members, or even have to babysit, but I do want to ensure that our female members feel welcome, and are able to find good information without too much noise. If any of our new female members are having issues, please drop me a PM, and I promise I'll always listen. I may not take an action you want, but I pledge to hear you out.

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
we r Title 9 Complient...

mucho respect for iron woman!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I am happy everyone is coming looking for knowledge on improving their game and health and wellness! All of us are here to help, offer advice, or direct you to the appropriate article to help answer questions. That said if any female members have issues to please let us know!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I have a gal back in my life, she could benefit greatly from more women posting here!

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I tried to create a thriving female community on 2 different boards. Failed miserably both times because this thing of ours is, and always will be, a high T environment. Takes a special kind of woman to tolerate it.
I'm betting you tolerate it just fine.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I think Ogre already ran Torchy off.
Haha, I don't think I crossed any lines with @Torchy just yet..

I have however reminded several guys on several occasions that this is not the men's locker room and we have lady members that likely wouldn't appreciate their comments or planned profile pic change.. I've gotten some good advice from several of our ladies over the years and expect I will get more

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022

I have however reminded several guys on several occasions that this is not the men's locker room and we have lady members that likely wouldn't appreciate their comments or planned profile pic change.. I've gotten some good advice from several of our ladies over the years and expect I will get more

I actually think I've seen that in chat. I just approach it by not approaching it. I figure they get that shit all the time, and as a solid 4-5, I have no chance.

Edit: 3-4.

Torchy

Torchy

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023

I don't get offended easily by chats lol. Way too many years being around and it would take a lot to push me over the edge...

Carry on my male members! @beefnewton 's post made me lmfao. Poon talk and all

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
If bro-science is only for males, we name women science wo-science!
How about if we call it Cis-science. Then when the trannys take over they can have trans-science. BTW my pronouns are fucker and mothafucker. example mothafucker said what? and mothafucker should do his damn laundry.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic