Kiddorism
What's New?

Monkeys for research are loose

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Monkeys escape after truck carrying 100 animals to a laboratory crashes in US

"The truck had been on its way to a laboratory, Pelachick said.

WNEP said four monkeys were on the loose, with authorities using a helicopter in the search."

Same state the smallpox virus was found in vials back in November. Hopefully nothing comes from this.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
LOL maybe they can spread smallpox all the way back to WUHAN!

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Down the road from me. Guess they had them in cardboard boxes. Really good way to transport animals.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
This is the next pandemic pencil necked Bill Gates was just talking about the other day.

Way too much of this shit lately. I don’t condone animal studies personally. Just my own shit. Especially when we have hardened murderers and predators in the clink just wasting tax dollars. Just think we can put to use some wastes of space we have in our society and save money at the same time.

But like I was saying shit like this has been happening way too much lately. And it definitely makes me wonder wtf. We already know the narrative on coof is sinking fast. So what’s the plan here? You have animals going to some lab nobody is allowed to know about and the popo sure made it clear to the public to stay clear of the monkeys if you see them. Probably got a new batch of plandemic in their system.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Time for a new reality TV show “Trenny monkey rescuer “ How hard can it be ? music box ,peanut’s and a jar

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Time for a new reality TV show “Trenny monkey rescuer “ How hard can it be ? music box ,peanut’s and a jar
How hard can it be?! Have you ever tried to squeeze a monkey in a jar when he comes to get the peanuts?
You got really weird when you left peaceful Portland, trenny.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Probably all part of the research..............

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic