Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Money is a fiction anyway…

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
“Since January 2020, the US has printed nearly 80% of all US dollars in existence.”

And…… We’re really fucked once the present economy gets shut off, and a shift to the CBDC becomes the new economy.

Scarcity no longer exists. The status quo construct is unraveling fast — it is unsustainable, and, this is GLOBAL…. it’s not tiny little dementia frail Biden, so quit with the ignorant “Go Brandon!” retardation.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Go BRANDON!...LOL
Plus in the article it states since Jan 6th..............YIKES exactly a year before the RESURECTION , I mean the great Insurrection AND this has all fueled the great INEQUALITY yet again.
Venezuela here we come $15 bucks for a bottle of water.
So basically bro's live like there is not tomorrow and stock up on ammo!

Last edited:
Berndo

Berndo

Jul 20, 2022
Last year the U.S. printed a quarter of all existing dollars - 9 trillion. As I read this year, the country will continue issuing national currency. All this leads to rising prices in the U.S., threatening the whole world. Why? - The answer is very simple, the dollar is a reserve currency.

Berndo

Berndo

Jul 20, 2022
Last year the U.S. printed a quarter of all existing dollars - 9 trillion. As I read this year, the country will continue issuing national currency. All this leads to rising prices in the U.S., threatening the whole world. Why? - The answer is very simple, the dollar is a reserve currency.
This whole situation has started to adversely affect my business. Therefore, I began to look for some platforms with which to conduct business more easily and profitably. After reading and reviewing rakuten reviews, I decided to make my choice in favor of this e-commerce.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic