Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Momentum?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
So, my old gym transferred my membership to Momentum...I was shot an email today saying they had closed Thursday and that all memberships were transferred to Momentum...Anyone else had this occur?...

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
In what states are momentum gyms in? I never heard of that branch. I can’t imagine too many branches being around for too long. Golds in is Chapter 7 or 11, not sure which one. I also read another big gym chain as well. I would imagine that if these “bigger” names are going under, it might be comparable to see Momentum gym closing.

I have yet to cancel my gym membership, although I work out at my hoist home gym , I don’t have a problem not using the gym (Not ‘cos I’m scared of COVID, but because I can’t work out with a mask ) and I prefer to be away from that energy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
In what states are momentum gyms in? I never heard of that branch. I can’t imagine too many branches being around for too long. Golds in is Chapter 7 or 11, not sure which one. I also read another big gym chain as well. I would imagine that if these “bigger” names are going under, it might be comparable to see Momentum gym closing.

Not sure if Momentum is an chain or not?...The guy that own's it is an billionaire...I've known him for years....His ex-wife is the one who trained me to begin with...It used to be Gold's...He had partners and they split when it was Gold's...Then he (Doug Dickerson), changed it to Momentum...I had never heard of them either...I don't think Doug will go under...He has plenty of money!...Unless gov passes some sort of mandate to close ALL gyms, he will stay in bus with it...He's like us, loves the iron!...

I have yet to cancel my gym membership, although I work out at my hoist home gym , I don’t have a problem not using the gym (Not ‘cos I’m scared of COVID, but because I can’t work out with a mask ) and I prefer to be away from that energy.

Same here, bro!...I haven't been to Momentum yet, so not sure what the protocol is...But if they require a mask, I definitely won't be going!...I don't see how people can work out with a mask!...Restricting o2 during an workout doesn't seem good...

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I concur. Fnck the COVID, I need gains

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I see LIBERAL CUNTS continue to keep gyms shut down here. Better to have everyone unhealthy and scared, that is how LIBERAL CUNTS control you.

Oh yeah and, fuck you and your weak family members and friends, never mind they were going to die anyway, the virus is simply doing its job, did I mention FUCK YOU!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic