pbtom
What's New?

Mombod's show prep results

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Damn @dadbod82 , she sounds spoiled lol. Damn wish i had someone to food prep for me. Although my hubz does help at times, so can't complain there.

That is a great transformation that she has done. Kudos to her! That is great work!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
OH and no doubt hiring a coach and trainer is the way to go with newbie's. They are a great resource and there are some good ones out there and also bad ones. I have a coach for my prep too. I for one, need that outside opinion of progress and insightfulness.

Disco

Disco

VIP Member
May 15, 2021
This is a TREMENDOUS transformation ! My wife actually won this show last year in women’s bodybuilding. 2nd in women’s physique . She said it it looks like there was much better competition this year from your pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Holy smokes!! That is a seriously amazing transformation I don't care if it was 2 years. She rocked it! Kudos

D

dadbod82

Feb 2, 2021
This is a TREMENDOUS transformation ! My wife actually won this show last year in women’s bodybuilding. 2nd in women’s physique . She said it it looks like there was much better competition this year from your pictures

I looked up last years results. Wouldn't let me pull up pics. I wasn't impressed with this year's female bodybuilding class. 2 had size but weren't very conditioned and 1 was super skinny. Maybe I just expected more since it was our first time at a show.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Disco

Disco

VIP Member
May 15, 2021
I looked up last years results. Wouldn't let me pull up pics. I wasn't impressed with this year's female bodybuilding class. 2 had size but weren't very conditioned and 1 was super skinny. Maybe I just expected more since it was our first time at a show.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I can tell you that, based on your pictures, my estimation would be my wife would have been 3rd or 4th had she competed this year in this physique line up . Your wife conditioning would over shadow mine. Wife has an amazing amount of muscle for a 26 year old . She would have likely been the biggest amongst this group. But we have yet to get her truly dialed in conditioning wise. Stark contrast to me as a competitor. I’m smaller & usually one of the more conditioned guys when I compete.

You mentioned coaches, my wife has had a few and we have yet to be impressed. He gets a lot of bad publicity and many haters but we are going to spend the $ for Shelby Starnes this year. If you go to his Instagram you can see some of his female clients. He’s known for some crazy drug protocols. I feel educated enough to keep my wife safe . If too risky, we won’t do it.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I can tell you that, based on your pictures, my estimation would be my wife would have been 3rd or 4th had she competed this year in this physique line up . Your wife conditioning would over shadow mine. Wife has an amazing amount of muscle for a 26 year old . She would have likely been the biggest amongst this group. But we have yet to get her truly dialed in conditioning wise. Stark contrast to me as a competitor. I’m smaller & usually one of the more conditioned guys when I compete.

You mentioned coaches, my wife has had a few and we have yet to be impressed. He gets a lot of bad publicity and many haters but we are going to spend the $ for Shelby Starnes this year. If you go to his Instagram you can see some of his female clients. He’s known for some crazy drug protocols. I feel educated enough to keep my wife safe . If too risky, we won’t do it.

There's always he said, she said and then there's the truth. Will be interesting to get your thoughts on Starnes. I'm curious simply from the science side, the women on his IG are impressive, always wondered what it takes to achieve that size, let alone that look on stage. Probably well on the minus side of healthy, but when I see some of these ladies that have been competing for decades still at it in their 50's and 60's, one has to wonder, if this shit was so dangerous, how is it they are still alive and competing?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Starnes is outrageously priced, but maybe because he is worth it, i don't know. Yes, his IG is impressive. But I wonder how many of those girls he posts make up what % of his entire clientele. Hmm....perhaps he posts the rockstars only.
I have heard that his protocols are pretty outrageous too.

Disco

Disco

VIP Member
May 15, 2021
Starnes is outrageously priced, but maybe because he is worth it, i don't know. Yes, his IG is impressive. But I wonder how many of those girls he posts make up what % of his entire clientele. Hmm....perhaps he posts the rockstars only.
I have heard that his protocols are pretty outrageous too.

Here’s the thing tho, what’s he going to tell my wife and I that scares us? DNP? Use it every single prep, not to exceed 500mg/day. 2-3 week max. Thyroid ? Use it occasionally but at low dose . Usually 50mcg max. Clenbuterol + Ketofin + Albuterol ? Regular use but not to exceed 80mcg . Diuretic ? We use Diazide . Small amount couple days before maybe .
None of the compounds scare us. Like everyone should, we do our own research and set our own limits. If something bad happens, we made the choice. Not the coach . However, I will be disappointed if he tries to “sell us” on pushing the compounds beyond where we are comfortable. Stay tuned . It’s very likely as go with him for prep and I will post progress/ results .

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Here’s the thing tho, what’s he going to tell my wife and I that scares us? DNP? Use it every single prep, not to exceed 500mg/day. 2-3 week max. Thyroid ? Use it occasionally but at low dose . Usually 50mcg max. Clenbuterol + Ketofin + Albuterol ? Regular use but not to exceed 80mcg . Diuretic ? We use Diazide . Small amount couple days before maybe .
None of the compounds scare us. Like everyone should, we do our own research and set our own limits. If something bad happens, we made the choice. Not the coach . However, I will be disappointed if he tries to “sell us” on pushing the compounds beyond where we are comfortable. Stay tuned . It’s very likely as go with him for prep and I will post progress/ results .

Ah you do do your research lol. That is awesome and very wise. You are ABSOLUTELY right about your choice and it is good you have limits already and experience with compounds. Will look forward to hearing on prep.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Excellen t work and a truly amazing transformation, is she still looking great or ??
I ask as many will claim "bulking" and really just be going backwards, not trying to be an ass but keeping it real.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic