Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Modafinil stimulants

R

ruthlezz_1

Sep 20, 2010
Who here uses modaffinil for concentration and how is using it to train better? Modafinil really messed up sleep for me when I first started using it, but I found if I took if before 2pm it was fine. Your take?

I use it for lethargy. It also works great as appetite suppressant and preworkout aid. I have to force feed myself on the days I take it. When used for lifting it'll make my workout a breeze. You won't want to leave the gym on this stuff. As long as I'm consistent with my dosing it won't affect my sleep too much. The half life is around 12-16 hours I think.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
What size dose are you taking???

T

Timtuller

Dec 7, 2014
Yeah I've tried it. Great pre workout. Where u get yours ruthlezz? I think my last batch was dodgy

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
When I do take it, it's as soon as I get up. Works well with caffeine at keeping you awake. Nothing magical.

T

ThunderBeast

Dec 18, 2014
I have been contemplating using it but have read reports that it shows on a drug test and I do believe it is on the DOT drug testing list.The ass wholes when I drug tested this time questioned a script I have for adderall and they are putting me through some shit on that.?
They can have it adderall has basically stopped working and I read where you have to take more and more to get the same effect.
I ma ready to change jobs just because of the strictness of the drug testing they do.

T

ThunderBeast

Dec 18, 2014
Oh, I ordered some from overseas and last I checked it was inbound in NY. to customes...LOL

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I take 50mgs every morning for my ADD. It works really well for me as I cant use any real stims.

TheExperiment

TheExperiment

May 29, 2013
I get prescribed modafinil for work-shift disorder and it has been a god send. I make sure never to take it after 1pm though because I'll be up all night.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic