pbtom
What's New?

MLK

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
RIP MLK.
He was one impactful niggy, no doubt about it.
09778F33-907B-4F86-80DA-47DA22F6E8FF.jpeg

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I thought today was the day he was born?; not the anniversary of his murder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It is his birthday, and sadly IF the black community or whatever they feel the need to be called today were to REALLY honor the guy then the USA would be in better shape, all the crimes and fatherless children running around glorifying gang life and RAP crap.
Being black isn't a reason to be a failure or a loser, pieces of shit come in every color and culture unfortunately the #'s add up to be that "people of color" commit one hell of a lot of crimes percentage wise.
I blame the lack of leadership in the household and the community as a whole as well as these Mommas always pretending little Joey was on his way to pick up his handicapped sibling at a church function instead of being honest.
Brianna Taylor was a real POS and they acted like she was a saint instead of a "slinger"
WTF why glorify drugheads as martyrs?
MLK may have been(or not) a POS rapist pig but his ideas and speeches were GREAT.

When the FBI releases his files in 2027 maybe the World will know much more.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I think niggy might be slightly disrespectful...no? I'll leave it there so you're not feeling persecuted by the thought police but really?

Yeah I know… for the SJW sort, but it’s in jest, and of my nature (for all who know me) to not take any social prescribed / social pressured stigmas and barriers as seriously as the self-important serious crowd.
I have great respect for the MLK’s contributions as an activist / reformer.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I thought today was the day he was born?; not the anniversary of his murder.

It’s the day his actions / life contributions are remembered and honored. He was born Jan 15 (1929).

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Gonna really bum some people out when Juneteenth is observed as a Federal Holiday for the first time later this year.

Those who like to can blame Biden for that since he signed it into law ... unless the Senate's unanimous approval before that had something to do with it.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Gonna really bum some people out when Juneteenth is observed as a Federal Holiday for the first time later this year.

Those who like to can blame Biden for that since he signed it into law ... unless the Senate's unanimous approval before that had something to do with it.
I still say GO BRANDON! lol

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
It’s the day his actions / life contributions are remembered and honored. He was born Jan 15 (1929).

I don’t know why they taught us Jan 15th was his bday. These SJW hijack and Jam the language and holidays with their equity blanket.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
All his hard work. All his words. It's a man who stood his ground and tried to do good for what he called his people. We are all human and should all be treated with respect but in order to gain respect you must give respect and that is something we are not seeing. So the celebration of MLK is tarnished by looting, rioting, murdering, fathers that don't care for their own children. No don't get me wrong there are plenty of crackers out there that are just as bad but they don't have their own day. They don't get parades. They don't get recognition for doing good because they're not good people and I don't think we should be celebrating murders thieves and anyone that is a drag on society.

Again MLK try to do good and probably in some cases did but all the good that he did has been washed down the drain by people that love to shout his name and use his political statements all in the name of equality but when you were murdering and looting there is no equality you're just a thug, an animal, they useless piece of crap. And I don't care what color you are.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic