Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Mk677 vs ghrp+mod grf1-29

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I like what I get from the peps but it turns into alot of pinning when you combine it with other things.Anyone used both and think the mk677 is a good replacement. I know hgh would be better but I got lack of funds going on.

Goingstronger

Goingstronger

Jan 9, 2019
Looks like a lab is making a pharmaceutical-quality MK-677:
www.schlobesser-pharma.com

Anyone tried? Legit?

Also heard that it's starting to become available under prescription at anti-aging clinics. Has it become legal?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
3 weeks into mk677 from DNA anabolics...haven't noticed anything yet. I did a year of ghrp2 + cjc1295 no dac and it probably took about 4 months before I started to notice anything body comp wise.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I like what I get from the peps but it turns into alot of pinning when you combine it with other things.Anyone used both and think the mk677 is a good replacement. I know hgh would be better but I got lack of funds going on.

I completely agree with you on all the injections. I use both.....peptides x 2/day and 25mg MK677. I get very good results from it. If you go to HGH use it in the morning and do the MK677 at night. Either of these is a great combination for those of us with limited funds.

This guy use to be my supplier when I source peptides and SARMS. He has very good quality SARMS for a very reasonable price. Good prices for larger purchase 10g +

https://sarms4agingobesityhivcancer.bigcartel.com/products

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic