MK-677 (timing around meals/sleep)

Discussion in 'Peptides, IGF, HGH, Insulin' started by BIGasTexas, Jan 4, 2018.

1. BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas VIP Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Hey y’all...long time no see. I still lurk but haven’t been very active...really recommitted myself to lifting hard again a few months ago and starting to feel great!

Anyway, I picked up some MK677 to add to my supplement program and wanted to know your opinions on timing the dosages. I know a ravenous hunger and lethargy can be side effects so I’m thinking half a dose about an hour before dinner and the other half about an hour before bed...thoughts?

Also, do these side effects last as long as I’m on it? I thought I read somewhere that they subside after a couple of weeks.

Lastly...how long before my natural GH levels increase?

Thanks!
    BaT

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    CFM and Iron-Game like this.
  2. Iron-Game

Iron-Game VIP Member

Mar 27, 2012
    The lethargy never bothered me but the hunger, yes it was rough for a few weeks. If you experience them it shoud subside after a few weeks. It only needs to be dosed 1x a day. I prefer before beed.
    You should notice sleep improvements right away.

Did you start yet?

CFM likes this.
  3. strongarm

strongarm VIP Member

Nov 12, 2010
    I’d take it all at once. The half life is long around 24 hours or so. Taking before bed helps but I got better results taking it in the am when I got up. By the second week I feel like death tho. Walking zombie. Eating tho, that’s another story. I’m a eating machine. Try not to keep sweets around. Usually for me when I’m feeling rundown , I tend to reach for sweets.

CFM likes this.
  4. CFM

CFM VIP Member

Mar 18, 2012
    Bump for an update from the OP.

5. metsfan4life

metsfan4life Member

Jan 2, 2014
    interested as well. got a buddy who swears by it but he is a little odd...thinks he can feel distinct characteristics of every injection/oral out there almost within 2hrs. so interested to get a different view

6. mands

mands VIP Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Most are getting around +70-100 increase from base line IGF-1 levels when using 25mg.

mands

7. SamPeter

SamPeter New Member

Friday
    I heard about Suppression from MK-677 as its side effects, but I faced nothing during MK, This will not cause suppression of your own natural testosterone. That is because it actually acts on your body’s production of Human Growth Hormone, not testosterone. Additionally, with prolonged use, the body has been shown to become more sensitive to MK677 and does not fatigue with use. Have fun!

Tags: