Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Mixing

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
Does anyone run cycles that are a mixture of steroids SARMs and designer prohormones. If so what do you run and why?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Always remember in this game LESS is MORE.
If you mix an match a bunch of things you won't know what is what and how you react to it.
I know that is not what you asked so forgive my unsolicited response.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Does anyone run cycles that are a mixture of steroids SARMs and designer prohormones. If so what do you run and why?
No. Been down that road and sarms and prohormones can have more sides that the real thing plus less gains and severe impact to HPTA.
A full blown advanced cycle would have been test deca tren an oral and gh slin. Not much better than that but took YEARS to work up to it and fine tune dosing. Then you get into Ester preferences and dosing. Always double the test over anabolic and tren at the lowest dose you can tolerate without going insane.
Sample peak doses as examples
750 mg sust 350 mg deca 150 mg tren ace 30 mg dbol 12 iu log and 10 iu gh.
As LG said you need to define how the drugs work for you. I dislike cypionate but love enanthate and Prop love deca but hate eq. I use tren a instead of tren e and you could use drol var tbol winstrol halo super drol as oral choices.
Some people take low dose HCG and clomid during cycle to keep the balls hanging.

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
Either way I appreciate the feedback

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic