Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Mixing HCG

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey Guys,
I just purchased an HCG kit but this one came with bac water and a breakable glass amp. Any ideas on how to properly mix this? Will i need to get another sterile amp in order to mix?

Any thoughts are appriciated..

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
you need a sterile vial to put it in for storage. they sell plain empty sterile vials in just about any size you want.

depending on the size of your bac water you can always use that container as well. draw out any extra that you dont need. then take 1 cc and mix with amp and draw back out and inject into the bac water bottle.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
If the kit you have came with 1 amp of water and 1 amp of powder or compressed powder then just break both amps and combine. Depending on the dose you want to take you may need to store the rest either in a vial or pre-load some pins and put them in the fridge.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
You will need a steril vial and a sterile syringe of your choice

1) Draw 1cc Bac water into a syringe
2) Break amp
3) Slowly dispense the Bac water from step 1 into the portion of the amp containing the lypholyzed powder
4) Allow powder to dissolve
5) Using same syringe, draw new mixture out of the amp
6) Slowly dispense the mixture into your sterile vial
7) Take same syringe and draw another 1cc of bac water
8) Slowly dispense Bac water into portion of the amp that you just drew from(think of this as a rinse)
9) Draw fluid back out of the amp
10) Slowly dispense fluid into your vial containing the previous 1cc mixture.

You should now have a sterile vial containg 2cc of reconstituted HCG mixture. Provided your HCG kit was 5000iu, your mixture will be 250iu per 1/10th cc(10clicks on a slin pin). Keep this new mixture refrigrated.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Very comprehensive Mayo, you should write a cook book, lol

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Very comprehensive Mayo, you should write a cook book, lol

Gotta be thorough man....Get Some thought his amps were suppositories....Don't know how he made it thru 3 weeks of that shit!

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Gotta be thorough man....Get Some thought his amps were suppositories....Don't know how he made it thru 3 weeks of that shit!

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA......nice!!!

Mayo's write up is exactly how it's done!!

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Only problem I see is on Ur dosage...make sure he has the right slin pin for the clicks to b accurate

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
How many units is your HCG per vial? Slin pins come in 30iu, 50iu, and 100iu sizes. Depending on what dosage your wanting, I would buy the correct size pins and pre-fill them then save in the fridge.

B

BDI

Very good info here. Im about ready to mix my hcg but I have a little different scenario here. Hoping you can help. I have a vial containing 5000iu of hcg freeze dried. The kit provided an amp of 1ml of sodium chloride injection. Should I use this plus 1 ml of bac water? Can I use just bac water? And my pack says for intramuscular injection only. From what ive read and researched here it seems that I dont need to use intramuscular even if it says that? Thanks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic