Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Miracles exist! Finally got my wife to concede she'd lost the argument.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
So Friday I was having a few beers. Like any other Friday. I started around 7pm. Around 2am my wife comes in the living room all anxious. She'd counted the empties in the recycling bin. Normally I pitch the empties in the outside bin, but I was feeling lazy so I pitched them in the inside bin where consequently, she could see them. She asks "how drunk are you? You've had 16 beers tonight!" I replied "not at all. Not in the slightest. I'm still legal to drive." She said she doubted that. She mentioned her brother can only have about 8 and he's looped.

I said ok, grab your laptop and go open up a blood alcohol calculator. I had her enter in how many beers I had had and over what length of time I'd had the beers She asked how much I weigh? So I went and grabbed the scale and weighed myself. I was actually down to 387lbs. I've been on a diet during the week, chicken, fish and veggies. Haha, feeling light on my fee at 387lbs!

.073%. Still "technically" legal to drive in Florida. So there, woman. See?

She still kind of argued for a bit but finally conceded. It's a rare win but I'll take it. Me and the power of math have beaten the female species for once.

View attachment 12107
Let her plot all she wants. You won this shit, take it, lol

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Wait until you're in your 60's, 4 beers = looped, hangovers hurt way more and you'll be too tired to even consider an argument with the wife/girlfriend. Easier to just go to bed.
You are not kidding man. I don't like to drink just because of this. I try to throw a good drunk it will have me shitty for a half week :p

I agree on your other post as well, less weight and emphasis on quality of lifts. I lift like this now because I have to. If I would have lifted like this from the beginning, my quality of life would be much better now and in the upcoming years.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I've always been heavy. I hold it well though. I haven't been under 220lbs since I was 13 years old. I'm 6'4 with a ridiculously 'wide' build and very large bones. 63" around the shoulders and about 61 around the chest. My friend who played linebacker for the Detroit Lions says I'm a prototypical offensive guard. Haha.
You sound like a buddy of mine. He's about your size and also struggles with weight. He was probably pro-football tracked until he wrecked a knee in college. A tall & stocky man, if that makes sense. A modern day giant!

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
You sound like a buddy of mine. He's about your size and also struggles with weight. He was probably pro-football tracked until he wrecked a knee in college. A tall & stocky man, if that makes sense. A modern day giant!

Haha. My brother referred to me as the missing link. I must have some of that old residual Neanderthal blood running through my veins.

The upside was that I was ridiculously strong before I ever stepped foot in a gym. I have friends who've spent 30 years lifting to try to get to where my natural strength was when I was a teenager.

The big downside for me is that it's nearly impossible for me to get and stay ripped.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
When you get older you will find it takes less and less to be very inebriated. BAC may say one thing but you can be seriously impaired off one beer. Not to mention the beer has gotten better in the last 20 years.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic