Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Milligrams per shot

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I hit sub-q in the lower ab region, & sometimes on upper glutes. I keep it to .1-.3ml per inject. If I go much higher than that amount of volume, then there is more knot developments. It all depends on the gear....type and what carriers the lab is using.

I recently used some ZPHC Mast Prop that I had won a few years back, and it was EXTREMELY painful. I only used like 0.08-0.1ml (Like maybe 10iu on a slin pin), and it was extremely sore, red, and painful for like over a week. I honestly thought I was gonna have to hit the ER up. I had a fever and achiness for like a week, and the swelling/knot finally dissipated after 2-3'ish weeks. It states they use Tea seed oil, BA and BB, but I have no clue on the amount of BA/BB. Maybe it was the tea seed oil?

Anyway, went back to another good guy's stuff (Mast Prop 0.2ml) that I had always did well with, and it's like butter with no pain, swelling....just great stuff. I was trying to get through the other stuff i had first before using his stuff up...but....

If I go sub-q, like real sub-q, not into the muscle, I will use the same slin pin many times over. If I go into the muscle, I switch it every inject.
It's the tea seed oil. I have enanthate from them and was warned not to take.
Got some Balkan amps too maybe someday I will use but may have to bake and filter and mix with lower dosed AAS oil.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
It's the tea seed oil. I have enanthate from them and was warned not to take.
Got some Balkan amps too maybe someday I will use but may have to bake and filter and mix with lower dosed AAS oil.
That is good to know! I had never used this oil prior to my knowledge. It put such a number on me, like my lower ab region was all puffy and shit. I am glad I took such a small amount and not the whopping.....0.2ml like i was doing, hahaha.

Is it a sensitivity/allergy type of thing with tea seed oil? Like EO is with some people?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I hit sub-q in the lower ab region, & sometimes on upper glutes. I keep it to .1-.3ml per inject. If I go much higher than that amount of volume, then there is more knot developments. It all depends on the gear....type and what carriers the lab is using.

I recently used some ZPHC Mast Prop that I had won a few years back, and it was EXTREMELY painful. I only used like 0.08-0.1ml (Like maybe 10iu on a slin pin), and it was extremely sore, red, and painful for like over a week. I honestly thought I was gonna have to hit the ER up. I had a fever and achiness for like a week, and the swelling/knot finally dissipated after 2-3'ish weeks. It states they use Tea seed oil, BA and BB, but I have no clue on the amount of BA/BB. Maybe it was the tea seed oil?

Anyway, went back to another good guy's stuff (Mast Prop 0.2ml) that I had always did well with, and it's like butter with no pain, swelling....just great stuff. I was trying to get through the other stuff i had first before using his stuff up...but....

If I go sub-q, like real sub-q, not into the muscle, I will use the same slin pin many times over. If I go into the muscle, I switch it every inject.
I've had some semi sort of abcesses from subQ. I change the needle and syringe mostly every time now a days.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Just started 250 sust and 125 deca. Doing once every 5 days.
Always done 2x week or 3x week or 1x week, never once every 5 days. We'll see.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
I do sub q with it all, fk it, lumps and all! And not ever day… if its a long ester it takes that much longer to soak thru the flab…. No need to keep doubling that shit up in my opnion

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
So today was injection day. it was one of those days where the bottles were cloe to empty but not really quite there but hard to estimate becasue the non standard bottle shapes, UGL filling, old eyes, head trauma, scare tissue etc. the plan as to do a West Ward CVS TRT vial 200 mg/mL and 1 mL of top shelf UGL type Primo. The Primo looked likemeh an mL or so. So pulling it I got to 1 mL and there was still a bit left. so I kept pulloing and pulling. At the end I had 3.3 mL in the pin. Waste not want not. Is it s good thing or a bad thing? The plan was 300 mg total. I think it was ~ 450 mg. If I die suddenly my contacts have the go to release the alien files I got from Willis.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I heat up all my vials when they are "empty" and usually get .2 to .3 cc recovery. I also rinse my empty GH vials with a ml of ba h2o and use it.
I am frugal as hell comes from my early days when I was being charged $30 for a redi ject. Right center of bum fuck Egypt in the hell of the early years of anablition when they locked steroids down as CIIIs.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I heat up all my vials when they are "empty" and usually get .2 to .3 cc recovery. I also rinse my empty GH vials with a ml of ba h2o and use it.
I am frugal as hell comes from my early days when I was being charged $30 for a redi ject. Right center of bum fuck Egypt in the hell of the early years of anablition when they locked steroids down as CIIIs.
Suckle the nectar bro any way you can.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
So today was injection day. it was one of those days where the bottles were cloe to empty but not really quite there but hard to estimate becasue the non standard bottle shapes, UGL filling, old eyes, head trauma, scare tissue etc. the plan as to do a West Ward CVS TRT vial 200 mg/mL and 1 mL of top shelf UGL type Primo. The Primo looked likemeh an mL or so. So pulling it I got to 1 mL and there was still a bit left. so I kept pulloing and pulling. At the end I had 3.3 mL in the pin. Waste not want not. Is it s good thing or a bad thing? The plan was 300 mg total. I think it was ~ 450 mg. If I die suddenly my contacts have the go to release the alien files I got from Willis.
Definitely done that a few times. Lol

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I shoot 100 mg test e every 5 days with an insulin pin. I draw .5 ml with a 21g and back load the slin pin. My delts and quads have zero fat so I stab into the muscle with a half inch pin and all is good. Makes pinning so much easier and comfortable w/ no scar tissue worries.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Now look at you. You've got a funny looking bump! :)
Happens every time I try to inject more than 2mls. So I try not to. Back to your original question. I personally would split the dose. We all hate pinning at this point and anyone that says they enjoy it has a serious screw loose! Lol. But I would rather split it. I seem to get more acne and mood swings when I let levels vary too much. Not really mood swings but I will have that good sense of well being the first few days and then I won’t the last few before next inject. I rather stay even keel. Never really noticed oily skin changes. For me that’s just dose dependent.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic