Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Milligrams per shot

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
The issue with tes is the fucken hair growth. I have to continuously buzz the hair off. The hair grows in my back and chest.
Try Avodart every other day. I started it months ago for the prostate and head is full of thickened hair. It didn't grow back my hairline but it really shocked me. I also use diluted dawn dish soap instead of shampoo which keeps me scalp squeaky clean. I used to date a hairdresser and she said they used it on all the women's hair in the salon. Your hair literally squeaks it's so clean after you rinse it. I think a clean scalp really helps hair growth.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
less frequency always just works out best for me schedule wise, and if it is full 3cc injections then it is what it is, but after so many years less shots just is what fits me best.
Blood levels and sides are just part of the game, if I stretch it out to a week, so I TRY for every 5 days but usually don't get it exactly.
That's petty much where I am. so far I don't have any lump crunchy scare tissue and I'd like to keep it that way.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Both of the compounds that you are using are a medium ester you need to do two injections of them a week honestly to have the best stable blood levels otherwise you're going to be going on a roller coaster your whole cycle. The half-life of both of those compounds is only 7 to 8 days I would do like a Monday Thursday protocol. Or just do it every 4 days and just do that for however long you want to do the cycle. But if that's all you're doing then I would do all of it at once.
I'm well aware of the brologics after 33 years of this but thanks.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
I sub Q .22cc every 3.5 days on delts only. Ive tried squads, but it gets lumpy and it takes too long to heal. My delts dont complain. The PIP is hardly anything. I dont do more than .25cc/3.5days otherwise I'll end up looking like a carpet.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Glad you posted this. I just started hitting sub q again because I keep missing shots. Been on 3 cc a week 1 ml eod and just tired of it. Sub q I feel better now that I started back. I hit .2cc every other day. That is usually 50 mg test mix. Problem is the lumps are painful which surprises me since I used a tiny 27 g 5/8 needle. I hit lower abs upper glutes and upper thighs but since they are pain full rotation is Hard.
Pecs lats and obliques aren't an option.
I run out of options for sub-q when my BF gets too low. I mean if you cannot pinch enough skin to get a set of calipers on it then you probably don't have enough fat in that area to inject sub-q. I wish my wife wasn't scared to pin me. That would open up a lot of spots on the back.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I sub Q .22cc every 3.5 days on delts only. Ive tried squads, but it gets lumpy and it takes too long to heal. My delts dont complain. The PIP is hardly anything. I dont do more than .25cc/3.5days otherwise I'll end up looking like a carpet.
Good points. I like your screen name.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I run out of options for sub-q when my BF gets too low. I mean if you cannot pinch enough skin to get a set of calipers on it then you probably don't have enough fat in that area to inject sub-q. I wish my wife wasn't scared to pin me. That would open up a lot of spots on the back.
That's a terrrrible problem GF!

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Yup I wish I had that problem.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I hit sub-q in the lower ab region, & sometimes on upper glutes. I keep it to .1-.3ml per inject. If I go much higher than that amount of volume, then there is more knot developments. It all depends on the gear....type and what carriers the lab is using.

I recently used some ZPHC Mast Prop that I had won a few years back, and it was EXTREMELY painful. I only used like 0.08-0.1ml (Like maybe 10iu on a slin pin), and it was extremely sore, red, and painful for like over a week. I honestly thought I was gonna have to hit the ER up. I had a fever and achiness for like a week, and the swelling/knot finally dissipated after 2-3'ish weeks. It states they use Tea seed oil, BA and BB, but I have no clue on the amount of BA/BB. Maybe it was the tea seed oil?

Anyway, went back to another good guy's stuff (Mast Prop 0.2ml) that I had always did well with, and it's like butter with no pain, swelling....just great stuff. I was trying to get through the other stuff i had first before using his stuff up...but....

If I go sub-q, like real sub-q, not into the muscle, I will use the same slin pin many times over. If I go into the muscle, I switch it every inject.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic