Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Milk

Drinking Milk?

• Hell no. You can't be LEAN if you drink milk boy!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No because the gas I discharge after has been declared a public health disaster

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Big milk fan here..I drink it ed...Back in my hay days....i would drink 1 gallon of milk ed....For years i would do this...Ive even won 2 milk challages they use to have on this raido show....You had 10 mins to drink a gallon of milk...i still hold the record ...one gallon within alittle of 2 mins....2 mins 10 secs to be dead on.People would ask me how i do it...I can tell u how...drink a gallon ed...Build yourself up to it...Thats how u do it..Now i couldnt d that now because i dont drink as much now..Maybe 1/2 gallon ed ...When i go shopping i allways buy 7 half gallons....thats ew....they are gone by saturday.And i shop on sundays.....dw

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Almond milk...un sweetened couple glasses daily and with my shake

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Almond milk...un sweetened couple glasses daily and with my shake

I was looking at that stuff at the store and was totally unimpressed with the nutritional data on it... What's the advantage of drinking that?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Big milk fan here..I drink it ed...Back in my hay days....i would drink 1 gallon of milk ed....For years i would do this...Ive even won 2 milk challages they use to have on this raido show....You had 10 mins to drink a gallon of milk...i still hold the record ...one gallon within alittle of 2 mins....2 mins 10 secs to be dead on.People would ask me how i do it...I can tell u how...drink a gallon ed...Build yourself up to it...Thats how u do it..Now i couldnt d that now because i dont drink as much now..Maybe 1/2 gallon ed ...When i go shopping i allways buy 7 half gallons....thats ew....they are gone by saturday.And i shop on sundays.....dw

OMG that's a shitload of milk to put in your gut that quick. Very impressive... I actually started drinking milk again after I saw you refer to it as "the best gainer." Its working good for me so thanks for inadvertently laying that tip on me bro !

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I was looking at that stuff at the store and was totally unimpressed with the nutritional data on it... What's the advantage of drinking that?

i use it to cook my oatmeal with. makes it creamier without the added calories of reg milk.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I can only imagine that DW's toilet takes a BEATING, lol...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic