Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Mike Arnold/Ergo-pep/Phil Hernon fraudulently writing articles & posting on forums in Dat's nam

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Not the least bit surprised. Phil and that fuck face Osiris should do the community a favor and leave.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Fraudulent writings on a forum? A forum where people gain info to sell steroids , peptides from illegal underground labs? I can hardly stop laughing at how foolish that sounds . Come on now really? In other words SO WHAT!?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
When the hell is Phil going to realize that acting like this isn't the best way to make a buck?

Bah ha ha ha, when? When all the 100s of knnobsters stop buying all his shit! a community filled with naive impatient kids lol , he's in fact very wise. The real question is when everyone else learns , man you all are too amusing thanks for the laugh today !

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Bah ha ha ha, when? When all the 100s of knnobsters stop buying all his shit! a community filled with naive impatient kids lol , he's in fact very wise. The real question is when everyone else learns , man you all are too amusing thanks for the laugh today !

What is a knnobster? You think he is wise? Well thank you for some amusement too Ketsugo :)

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Fraudulent writings on a forum?

Forbodybuilders isn't a forum and although the other site mentioned is, the location of the content isn't the concern, the citation is. Claiming a statement was formed by someone which was not is not at all the same as just posting incorrect info. Furthermore peptides are still legal.

A forum where people gain info to sell steroids , peptides from illegal underground labs?

As opposed to those legal underground labs....no need to add redundancy my friend.

I can hardly stop laughing at how foolish that sounds . Come on now really? In other words SO WHAT!?

You may not care and that's fine but the issue is valid, Dat makes a pretty good living on the legal side of this industry and attributing something to him which he did not say is not right. As Evan Tanner once said "do you know the power of a pen?"

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Not the least bit surprised. Phil and that fuck face Osiris should do the community a favor and leave.

Dont worry, it wont be long till they wind up busting up all those illegal peptide companies in the US, and it will be a pleasure watching Phil go bankrupt!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Forbodybuilders isn't a forum and although the other site mentioned is, the location of the content isn't the concern, the citation is. Claiming a statement was formed by someone which was not is not at all the same as just posting incorrect info. Furthermore peptides are still legal.

As opposed to those legal underground labs....no need to add redundancy my friend.

You may not care and that's fine but the issue is valid, Dat makes a pretty good living on the legal side of this industry and attributing something to him which he did not say is not right. As Evan Tanner once said "do you know the power of a pen?"

Still so what? Everything across the community is illegal , many sponsors make a living and members support them . " the power of a pen" lmao how about just learning to actually make sense.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011

Bah ha ha ha, I guess you forgot that anabolic steroids are illegal too? Oh my god I'm laughing so hard right now thanks for that , I need some tissue

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Bah ha ha ha, I guess you forgot that anabolic steroids are illegal too? Oh my god I'm laughing so hard right now thanks for that , I need some tissue

Why quote the same post twice?

Nope anabolics sure are illegal (though the laws aren't as clear where I am). Peptides however are not scheduled, this is why you have peptide sponsors here at TID and not AAS sponsors, if you wish to continue making statements to the contrary please provide some proof. Post #22 does not really relate to the topic at hand which is using someone else's reputation to sell your product when they did not authorize you to do so and further lying about what statements they have made. All of your bah ha ha ha filler really does not make your replies any more insightful or helpful. The only person whom would laugh at what I have said is someone without understanding. I understand kets to you I don't make sense, that's O.K as your entire argument is "so what". If you don't grasp the logic behind my post above it has nothing to do with the post it's self.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic