Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Mike Arnold/Ergo-pep/Phil Hernon fraudulently writing articles & posting on forums in Dat's nam

DanButcher

DanButcher

Sep 9, 2010
Posted on meso

For clarification, I did not write that... it is just made up fantasy.

I have sent the following email to Mike Arnold:

Please remove...

... the article you entitled Dat’s New Method of using PEG-MGF & IGF-1 LR3

or remove my name. You know as well as I that I did not write that. Please reply to this email indicating that you have done that on elite-bodiez, Forbodybuilders and any other place you decided to commit fraud on. In addition please communicate to me the reason the fraud was committed and the names in addition to ergo-pep and Phil Hernon who continue to be involved in this sort of nonsense.

Your prompt attention to this matter is demanded. If I do not receive the courtesy of a reply within a reasonable amount of time I will assume that you and those named have the intention of scamming with my name for commercial purposes and that sort of activity I will not abide.

Later,
-Datbtrue

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Posted on meso

For clarification, I did not write that... it is just made up fantasy.

I have sent the following email to Mike Arnold:

Please remove...

... the article you entitled Dat’s New Method of using PEG-MGF & IGF-1 LR3

or remove my name. You know as well as I that I did not write that. Please reply to this email indicating that you have done that on elite-bodiez, Forbodybuilders and any other place you decided to commit fraud on. In addition please communicate to me the reason the fraud was committed and the names in addition to ergo-pep and Phil Hernon who continue to be involved in this sort of nonsense.

Your prompt attention to this matter is demanded. If I do not receive the courtesy of a reply within a reasonable amount of time I will assume that you and those named have the intention of scamming with my name for commercial purposes and that sort of activity I will not abide.

Later,
-Datbtrue
That's pretty shitty. I immediately give credibility to anything with dats name on it.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
cant say i'm really surprised or shocked by this considering the culprit

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
why does this not surprise me.. Forbodybuilders aka Forbbs aka Marko is the oldest selective scammer i know of.. He was the very first one people ever warned me about some 12 years ago.. So to see these guys hitching their wagons together doesn't surprise me one bit ..

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
When the hell is Phil going to realize that acting like this isn't the best way to make a buck?

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
What pieces of shit, totally shameless scam-fuck pieces of shit.

Dat is a good brother, and his well thought out perspective is golden to me... trusted...

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Fuck phil fuck ergo and fuck the ergo nut swingers

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What a piece of shit, not surprising though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic