Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Miglyol 840

2stones

Feb 2, 2011
Brothers, I am hoping that you may help me.

Been brewing for myself for sometime now and have had what I would consider success.

Thank you All for the tips and help that have been shared and given to me to make it possible.

I have done some research and hope to get options and if any experience that my Brothers here mave have had or have knowledge of this product.

Thank you
2stones

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
I know this is an old thread but for those just seeing it, do not use this oil, you will regret it.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I have read nothing but bad things about this oil.....Glad it was difficult to get.....

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
It's a Glycol, just like their other one that is a butylene Glycol, the Miglyol 8810,...... but the 840 is a propylene glycol. they are derived from petroleum and are found in tons of skin care products. including some Testosterone Dermal formulations. its a humectant and absorbs moisture from the air, the opposite action of a desiccant, they are also known to mildly irritate the skin of some users, this is why they are so good for some dermal products.
they keep moisture on the skin to give the testosterone dermal a better chance for a higher % of absorption than if it drys fast on the skin. the mild irritation some get from them is they are forcing pores to open and this is also advantages to Dermals.

they can of course increase solvency in the solutions but they can also speed up pH drift in an oily solution, and even if its used at a low 20% of a ML, the user maybe to sore to pin that muscle again for approx 2 weeks. and right from day one, no need for weeks and months to pass by for the product to reach a poor pH.

this oil may ruin the reputation of its user who is making oily solutions intended for IM injections.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic