Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Midgets at a party yes or no

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ok, i know they are called little people... i'm not ignorant https://www.google.com/search?q=hir...e..69i57j33.6942j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

there are actually 2 groups of people here in minnesota... basically they will come to your home/event (you provide the booze) and just mingle with the people..

Now I found out that they will actually do much more than that.. And i've talked about this for a long time with people, in the spring we typically have a spring opener party, friends and family come over, spring is sprung after all.. way too loud, way too much booze.. It's always the same..

This year I intend to have 3 of them come to the party, show up 2 hours after we are started and they just show up and mingle, then about 1 hour in, the 2 guys start fighting over the woman, there are some punching and pushing, the girl is all crazy and loud... (this is their story line).. for an additional fee 2 midget cops will show up and haul them away.. not sure i'll do that..

talk about setting the bar high for the rest of the summer..

What do ya'll think of this idea??

Yes or Nou

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I was thinking $300 but I'm cheap . if it's a big enough party may be worth it for something different but based on your google link maybe more common in Minnesota

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
I mean if you're willing to help a stripper pay for college, why wouldn't you help these actors ?? am i right??

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
DCJo6RZ.gif

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Midget tossing will be an Olympic Event one day

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Flex doesn't understand America.

Can you hire them to be bartenders, servers and such and then have the fight?

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
that would be a great idea.. have them serve maybe...

or have 3 women serving drinks, then after a couple hours, the cops show up and start arresting people for "human trafficking/prostitution"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic