Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Mid Cycle HCG Protocol

UWrassler197

UWrassler197

Sep 16, 2017
Hey Gents,

I've never had a real issue with atrophy before, but last month, out of nowhere, I started noticing my nuts shrinking in size and pulling up in me a bit.

That being said, I went ahead and picked up a single box of the 5000iu of Choriomon. If need be, I can get more to run an effective protocol, no problem.

I am currently around 100 days into a 500 mg Aburaihan Test E per e3d run, I am also around 60 days into Vermodje Tren E dosed at 400 mg e3d. On top of that, I am running a low dose Vermodje Dbol 30mg / Iran Hormone Anadrol 50mg combo 1.5 hours pre workout.

How would you men suggest I dose my HCG to help combat the atrophy and get a little size back? I have heard so many varying dosages from 1000iu every other day to 500iu once a week. There is so much info out there its a little confusing on this topic.

Stats (if it even matters on a post like this): 29 years, 6'2, 276 lbs yesterday. Don't know my exact bf% but around 20%.

Last edited:
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Hey Gents,

I've never had a real issue with atrophy before, but last month, out of nowhere, I started noticing my nuts shrinking in size and pulling up in me a bit.

That being said, I went ahead and picked up a single box of the 5000iu of Choriomon. If need be, I can get more to run an effective protocol, no problem.

I am currently around 100 days into a 500 mg Aburaihan Test E per e3d run, I am also around 60 days into Vermodje Tren E dosed at 400 mg e3d. On top of that, I am running a low dose Vermodje Dbol 30mg / Iran Hormone Anadrol 50mg combo 1.5 hours pre workout.

How would you men suggest I dose my HCG to help combat the atrophy and get a little size back? I have heard so many varying dosages from 1000iu every other day to 500iu once a week. There is so much info out there its a little confusing on this topic.

Stats (if it even matters on a post like this): 29 years, 6'2, 276 lbs yesterday. Don't know my exact bf% but around 20%.

I bet you look awkward being 276lbs at 6'2" with shrinkage. ..

Don't feel like the lone wolf tho, I just noticed the same on my end too...Gonna ask doc for HCG next time I see him...

UWrassler197

UWrassler197

Sep 16, 2017
I bet you look awkward being 276lbs at 6'2" with shrinkage. ..

Don't feel like the lone wolf tho, I just noticed the same on my end too...Gonna ask doc for HCG next time I see him...
lol, yeah... thank God my dick don't shrink or I'd be shit out of luck!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
When running my TRT, I take about 500IUs of HCG 1x/week. I don't think you need to take a lot. Try that for 2-3 weeks, and see how you respond.

UWrassler197

UWrassler197

Sep 16, 2017
When running my TRT, I take about 500IUs of HCG 1x/week. I don't think you need to take a lot. Try that for 2-3 weeks, and see how you respond.
Cool, Thanks Tommy. That was the protocol I was leaning towards.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I would use the bacteriostatic water from Walmart for the entire dilution, as sometime the water coming with the HCG is not sterile for an extended period of time, as its intended to take the full 5000IU in one single shot. The bacteriostatic water will keep refrigerated for quite a while.

UWrassler197

UWrassler197

Sep 16, 2017
I would use the bacteriostatic water from Walmart for the entire dilution, as sometime the water coming with the HCG is not sterile for an extended period of time, as its intended to take the full 5000IU in one single shot. The bacteriostatic water will keep refrigerated for quite a while.
Good info, thanks again!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic